FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DLC Week of 2/19 - 3 Blitz Singles: BNL, Collective Soul, FOB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: DLC Week of 2/19 - 3 Blitz Singles: BNL, Collective Soul, FO Reply with quote

HMXHenry wrote:
Hey gang,

On February 19th, tracks previously available as part of Rock Band Blitz will be made available for download as singles in the Rock Band Music Store! These tracks include Barenaked Ladies’ “One Week,” a re-record of Collective Soul’s “Shine,” and Fall Out Boy’s “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More ‘Touch Me’”.

Players can still pick up the controller-based arcade rhythm action of Rock Band Blitz on PlayStation Network for $14.99 and Xbox LIVE Arcade for 1200 MS Points. Rock Band Blitz comes with the above songs, along with 23 more hit tracks, all fully compatible with a full band and instruments Rock Band 3!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii, and PlayStation®3 system (February 19th, 2013):

• Barenaked Ladies – “One Week” O

• Collective Soul – “Shine”

• Fall Out Boy – “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More ‘Touch Me’”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system February 20th)

Price:

$1.99 USD, £1.19 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (80 Microsoft Points™, 100 Wii Points™), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

** Dates and Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

One Week is nice for those that don't have it I suppose

By my count we should only have 6 songs left to release from Blitz, so by March we should be done

(The 6 are 'Always', 'Diamond Eyes', 'Give It Away', 'Jungle Boogie', 'Kids in the Street', and 'Shout')
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the plus side, we won't have to worry about Protar-less weeks for a while (hopefully ).
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prediction is that Jungle Boogie and/or Give It Away will get protar stuff.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
My prediction is that Jungle Boogie and/or Give It Away will get protar stuff.

Given that the leak has been 100% so far you're probably right. Which is a shame, since I would have loved a Diamond Eyes upgrade.

Not much to say this week, other than One Week is awesome and every vocalist ever should get it. Really great song to get your tongue around.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Shout to get Protar.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Koenn  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there go my hopes of a BNL pack ever being released... Shame, "Brian Wilson" would've been so much fun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: k0enn
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koenn wrote:
Well, there go my hopes of a BNL pack ever being released... Shame, "Brian Wilson" would've been so much fun.

Agreed, that's a very underrated song.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, we are fast approaching the end of Rock Band DLC, which is very sad, and for most of you old news (February 13th). The official announcement from Harmonix is here:

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233673

where they state that April 2nd will be the end of new DLC. That being said, we have a pretty good idea of what is coming out:

February 26: Queensryche, Staind and The Flys link: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233789
March 4: likely 3 of the remaining 6 Blitz songs
March 11: 3 or 4 new songs
March 18: end of the blitz songs
March 25: new content
April 2: end of new content one song only

So, by my estimation, that will likely result in 10 new songs or thereabouts post 2/26, hopefully we get some epic stuff, new artists we haven't seen, or some huge blowout for the end of DLC. Sadly, being a PS3 user, it will also be the end of RBN stuff, so I guess there will be a finite list of stuff available from that point on. It was a great run, and my personal library is now nearly to 1000 songs, I looked forward to these weekly postings. Very curious as to what the last few DLC packs will bring.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: