FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What happens if..?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: What happens if..? Reply with quote

Alright, this thought popped into my mind earlier. If you use Ions for the 360, and you have the roll limit, if you decided to do the whole song in practice, and record it, and FC it, would this ever be considered a legitimate FC?

The only difference would be that well, obviously there are no fills in practice, and there would be no roll limit, thus making certain songs easier to FC.

Not that I would do this, because I don't have Ions, but still
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something like that has popped up in my mind in the past, but I figured it wouldn't count without a score.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
inv4der  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Practice runs have never counted, even in games where OD doesn't affect the charts and/or practice has scoring.

Changing the precedent could only cause problems so real runs in the actual gameplay mode should count.

EDIT: after a bit of thinking, I realized that the normal gameplay results screen is really the thing that matters most as proof in general, even if videos are popular if the player can do them. You don't get that screen in practice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember back in the day someone FC'd Young Man Blues at 50% speed and sped it up, graphically changing only the percent speed at the top, though they said it was fake anyway. It was then decided that practice runs should never be counted because of how easy it is to do that, since the background doesn't move.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underdrive wrote:
since the background doesn't move.

It does in RB3, though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Underdrive  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:
Underdrive wrote:
since the background doesn't move.

It does in RB3, though.

Oh right, haven't played it in so long. So I suppose recording a full practice one could be an option, though it would make certain songs much harder that have fills that have always been covered up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: