FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 11 Worst Charted Songs For Guitar [Update 9/2/13]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iBeScracher  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Top 11 Worst Charted Songs For Guitar [Update 9/2/13] Reply with quote

Remember, this is an opinion of only a few, if you feel the list should be changed in any way, please leave a comment. This will be updated frequently based on peer review, comments and new songs.

Blue = RBN
Indigo = Disc Songs
Red = RBN2
Green = DLC

The List

11. Constant Motion by Dream Theater [StrikeBowler585]
This song is prehistoric, yet still considered one of the hardest Guitar songs to this day, for one reason; Solo D. Fast Quint-Sweeps with forced strums, leading into 20+NPS alternative triplets. But in actual fact, it should be Quint-Sweeps (slower) leading into, say 10NPS Triplets.

10. Fat Kid by Nothing More [FCed]
Drum chart is possibly the worst of all time. Vocals has possibly the worst chart of all time. Bass is pretty bad aswell. Guitar, exactly the same as the rest. Nothing in this chart is extremely noticeable at first sight for being bad, just minor things here and there, just like Bass Vocals and Drums. But the chart is still bad, hence why it's at #11, and not higher.

9. Cry Thunder by Dragonforce [PuppetMasterIX]
This song is not undercharted, that is the worlds biggest understatement. If charted properly this song would still go UnFCed. But no. If you really want to hear how bad this chart is, message me and I will send you an MP3 of the hard part at 50% speed, and then tell me that this song is anywhere near accurate.

8. Once Bitten Twice Shy by Great White [isaacindahouse111]]
Solo 2B is just a Hellen Keller-fest. Zig-zags (for what should be triplets, or even trills) with fast doublets in between like every other note combined with HO-POs. The Blitz songs never had great charts on anything really, but this chart just takes the cake.

7. Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides
[Joelman535]
Wow. What a stupid solo. Doublets are terrible in general, but when combined with HO-POs and alternative speeds...No words. This song should be charted unthinkably differently, just listen to it at 50% speed, and you'll agree.

6. Black Cloud by Scott Gehrett. [FCed]
OH MY GOD. That second solo... It actually makes me angry to look at this chart, thank you to B.O.D to bringing this to my attention. The only reason this song doesn't appear higher on this list, is because there is only one part (at least that I can see) is charted badly (Solo 2). This song is also horrible to listen to.

5. Pawns by Dead by Wednesday [Cliffs666]
Not a horrible chart difficulty wise, but still terribly inaccurate. Lots of things in the verse's were charted (wrongly) as fast chords, and the solo (especially the end of it) is just awful, visibly and audibly, with what seems to be trills, on three different frets, and forced strums.

4. On And On by Fallen Angel [JPrez44]
A generic Fallen Angel song, but in the chart I see no comparison. The beginning of the Solo starts with a fast trill, then quickly going into strange clusterf**k with Chimneys, Reverse Chimneys, Alt Sweeps and such, after that you are faced with uneven fast trills. But that's not all, a few minuets later, we basically go into the exact same thing, did I forget to mention that there are strums in-between all tapping?...

3. A Slight Amplification by Turrigenous [Un-FCed]
Oh God..Where do I begin? Around 20/1500 notes in this song are Hammerons/Pulloffs, the rest are forced strums, which are always awful.
The riffs are very difficult, but when you finally get to the Solo, it starts with a miss-able set of Triplets, going into what appears to be Alt-Chimneys, but with forced strums, and don't even ask me what the f**k that is at the end of the solo...

Solo 2 is hard aswell. 10/10 chokefest.

2. Time No More by Evile [ScracherSH]
Great...More GH1 nonsense...
Well as always there are a number of forced strums during the verses, but the main reason this went Un-FCed for so long was because of the bridge, which I suppose you have to see yourself as it's really hard to explain. Let's just say that the band's actual guitarist should never chart their own song. After that, there is a really chokeable Solo and outro strumming, all fairly inaccurate chart-wise.

1. Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot [Un-FCed]
Easily the worst chart ever on any rhythm game without a doubt.
I really don't even want to go into a long one because of the amount of BullS**t charted (although even if I wanted to, I can hardly read the chart). If anybody wants to add anything about this please tell me.

www.youtube.com/user/iBeScracher
ALPHA STRIKE FC!!

Last edited by iBeScracher on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:29 am; edited 5 times in total
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting list, I think that it should be extended though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In drums section.
LOL
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignoring the fact that this should really be in the guitar section, the Solo 1 trill, Bridge C sweeps, Solo 4A trill and Solo 4C trill in OGaP are all actually 26.666...NPS.

Last edited by CyclopsDragon on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Operation Ground and Pound outside of Bridge C is pretty damn close to correct.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nihilanth is not 17NPS LOL, it'S closer to 22.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Top 5 Worst Charted Songs For Guitar Reply with quote

iBeScracher wrote:

Nihilanth by Gatling [Un-FCed]
9 Solos of pure insanity
Solo 1: 20NPS Triplets, Fast Trills, Alt Strumming Patterns which DON'T belong there at all.

Solo 5: 17NPS alt-Triplets for around 7 seconds, slowing down at the very end.

Solo 9: Alt-Strumming patterns, trills, going into fast chord strumming before stopping.

Song: 0/10
Chart: 0/10
Chances of being FCed: 0/10

As one of the two people who played this song on real guitar, I can say the chart was pretty damn accurate. (And not to show off or anything, but it was actually toned down somewhat.)

[X] Top 100 in a song (Soothsayer - #32)
..... (Exo Politics - #99)

The Ultimate Bonus Songs Guide
Anatomizing The Cliffs Of Dover - 5* & FC Guide
Beast And The Harlot - Expert - 5* Guide
Stricken Guide v.1.1
Parama  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>worst charted guitar songs
>no pulse of the maggots

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
>worst charted guitar songs
>no pulse of the maggots

This. IMHO, Pulse Of The Maggots should be at the #1 spot. Without question.

TheLonging  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, the chimney sweeps are very hard to do on the stock RB kit. Don't even get me started on the tapping.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Nihilanth shouldn't be anywhere near this list. It may be insanely hard and not terribly great to listen to, but it's not inaccurate or a "bad" chart.

Fat Kid by Nothing More obviously deserves a mention. I know Bass and Vox charts get all the crap on that song, but guitar is awful as well.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
Fat Kid by Nothing More obviously deserves a mention. I know Bass and Vox charts get all the crap on that song, but guitar is awful as well.

Are you seriously not gonna mention how stupid the drums chart is too? >.>

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Parama  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
I agree, the chimney sweeps are very hard to do on the stock RB kit. Don't even get me started on the tapping.

I still love you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being the guy who charted Nihilanth, I do have to say there are portions of it I'd like to rechart looking back on it. (Not much of an overhaul. Mostly some nitpicking that really wouldn't affect the difficulty of FCing it.)

I would like to say I feel good knowing people are backing up the chart's accuracy.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread needs Black Cloud and Pawns
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: