FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any part in GGAHT that ISN'T possible?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quickdraw  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Any part in GGAHT that ISN'T possible? Reply with quote

I have been wondering this for a while now. I think i could FC this song with some work but i wonder if there is any part that has never been hit. I figure if any part has never been hit it's solo 2E which if i'm not mistaken is one of the only parts i've never been able to hit.

If anybody has advice on solo 2E or another section that is basically impossible i'd like to know.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quickdraw423
Carungi  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may or may not find this advice helpful, but all you can do is practice and practice. Take 2E on 50% speed and figure out how fast you strum it.

I'll tell you this though, the bass 2E begins slow then goes faster and faster. I've gotten 100% on it before (not on a real run though) so it is possible, but I'm not sure if guitar is the same way, plus you have a lot more notes to hit.
Quickdraw  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe honestly i haven't taken it into practice yet i Just BS my way through the song (sorta)

at one point i had a 3x multiplier on it but :/
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quickdraw423
phillyphan65  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought someone said there is a strum limit in Rock Band and its lower than the speed of those notes in GGAHT, making a FC impossible.

GH2: 32/74 FC's
GH3: 40/70 FC's
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was just a strum limit on the visuals of the frets if I remember right, not necessarily the game engine.

But we really don't know if its possible until someone does it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've fced the fast part on bass before it just doesn't happen alot.... and guitar seems to be way faster as i usually average 94% on that and never have 100% it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: chibiperson
batsmak  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GGAHT's strumming is possible, jus very very VERY Difficult. I have done it once. Basically you need to get the timing down absolutely perfectly, and you will be just barely below the strumming limit.

The hardest part for me is the weird pattern of notes after the first set of repeating ---
Quickdraw  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Batsmak you got it?? that's nuts lol, stop being better than me or i'm gonna cry =( lol but seriously. I can get that part at the end of K just not very easy for me, took 2E into practice and failed yet again to FC it lol..when i do you can expect me to shout here and then play it till i get it down...if i can...and might possibly see me goin for the FC in the near future.
PoliticalEnigima  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest pain for me in this song is Solo M I can pretty much get an FC if not a couple of misses (I've hit the fast section twice.), but then it just enters M and I fail almost instantly. I've been working on it, but I get bored really easy.
ExileLord  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx wrote:
There was just a strum limit on the visuals of the frets if I remember right, not necessarily the game engine.

But we really don't know if its possible until someone does it.

No, I can confirm that there is a definitely a strum limit. If you can strum fast enough you can start a song and you won't fail because it isn't registering them, or many of them at least.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darion has FC'ed past solo 2e..he missed in triplets. So the FC is possible, just very hard to hit EVERYTHING in one single run.
Yen24  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see anything that would be impossible. Even the fast bit in the second solo isn't out of the question. I've nearly Combo'ed it all myself, and I'm not that great.

DLC Request By Month: The Vines (08/08), Jefferson Airplane (09/08), The Tragically Hip (10/08) Chilliwack (11/08), Deep Purple (12/08), Joy Division (01/09)

Yen24.1up.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yen24
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: