FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
01/29 DLC: Aerosmiths Greatest Generations 6-Pack!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: 01/29 DLC: Aerosmiths Greatest Generations 6-Pack! Reply with quote

NEW! PS3 links to purchase songs on PC are now active in the weekly announcements! Click to purchase and the items will show up in your downloaded list.

Available on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 and Wii™ on January 29th, 2013:

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system January 30th)

Price:

$9.99, £6.49 UK, €7.99 EU (800 Microsoft Points™, 1000 Wii Points™) for the “Aerosmith’s Greatest Dimension Pack”

$1.99 USD, £1.19 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song

$0.99 USD (80 Microsoft Points™, 100 Wii Points™), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

New songs brought to you by Rhythm Authors:

• Endless Sky by I See Stars (160 MSP)

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!

Sorry this was posted late, I've been out of town this week.

Last edited by singemfrc on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAT.

I never thought we would get an Aerosmith pack.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sweet! Nice selection of greatest hits. I'll have to see if the two new ones are worth getting the pack, but I'll pick up the old singles.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, now that's a fantastic surprise. Fun for everyone on every instrument and a proper 6 pack too.

I always said that GH:A should have been the full band game, looks like this is the closest we're going to get (GH DLC and Smash Hits export notwithstanding).

That was worth waiting for, I think! My only disappointment is that there is no RB3 version of Train Kept A Rollin' with a master track. But I can deal.

1KJ08mq.jpg

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wake up Scorehero
the DLC is good!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
daniel192  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my lord! Probably one of the better packs in a while. This more or less supports a Metallica pack in the future.

Didn't Neversoft own the rights to Aerosmith masters which is why RB never got any?
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't like Aerosmith all that much but the 4 tracks from the old albums are all tracks I actually really enjoy, especially Walk This Way.

Also, as far as DLC goes lately, this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lover Alot is one of the worst rock songs released in the last ten years, and I really wish Back in the Saddle was the live version and not Dream On.

But really, I'm just being picky. This is a nice surprise.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, DLC that I'm actually interested in for a change. Going to try buying it in the newly launched psn web store.
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty fucking cool man.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC Week of 1/29 - Aerosmith 6 Pack! Reply with quote

BlahBlahJr wrote:

• Aerosmith – “Dream On (Live)” X O

Will cross my fingers (I mean, it's the piano part, how much can it get messed?)
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only the two newer songs were replaced with Dude (Looks Like A Lady) and Livin' on the Edge, this would be the perfect Aerosmith pack. Still looks awesome though. Definitely picking up at least half of these.
Exxucus  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, looks like I'll have a good reason to pop RB3 in soon.

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing that makes me most happy about this is the complete lack of GH full-band repeats. Disappointed that WTW didn't get an upgrade but there's a custom one so wahey

Just checked out the preview video, the two new songs sound really good, so it's a full-pack purchase for me.

Here's hoping we get Dude Looks Like a Lady at some point. I can't believe we're approaching 50 Aerosmith tracks in rhythm games and we STILL don't have this! And GH has Rag Doll so Permanent Vacation masters do exist.

Also, if we ever get "Line Up", from Get a Grip and the Ace Ventura soundtrack, and one of my all-time favourite songs, I will die a happy man. It is literally impossible not to dance to that song.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: