FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elite Drummers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Menacex911  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Elite Drummers Reply with quote

They exist and all.
I remember watching Blinzo0r like a god, and then Vdog.

But why cant i seem to find any people who are elitist. People who need the best of the best, and people who have GOOD opinions about what kits to be using, or what TV to be using. I'm trying here, but i can just listen to Cenas Corner. They are so biased, ill never find out which pedals are the best or any useful information.
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try talking to the likes of AzuriteReaction. He is an elite drummer! He FCed Enter Sandman and passed TTFAF X+ with one foot!

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
michaelkoland23  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FingerQuick wrote:
Try talking to the likes of AzuriteReaction. He is an elite drummer! He FCed Enter Sandman and passed TTFAF X+ with one foot!
Isn't it TTFAF (2x bass)?

Sorry I'm new here and dont know the ropes
Dommu  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Elite Drummers Reply with quote

Menacex911 wrote:
. . .people who have GOOD opinions about what kits to be using.

Hey man, words hurt. Just go ask Homer or something. :P
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly a lot of the best Rock Band gear (IE. Goodwoods) are no longer in production. The best of the best drummers use Electronic drumsets and convert the MIDI outputs to read as rock band notes, but you're looking at sets for at least $1,000 and more likely closer to $2,000 if that's your plan, plus a real double bass pedal if you don't already have one (Which will cost you minimum of about $160 for one that's passable).

So, you're not gonna be able to get your hands on "the best" unless you're willing to fork over a considerable chunk of change.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Menacex911  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
Sadly a lot of the best Rock Band gear (IE. Goodwoods) are no longer in production. The best of the best drummers use Electronic drumsets and convert the MIDI outputs to read as rock band notes, but you're looking at sets for at least $1,000 and more likely closer to $2,000 if that's your plan, plus a real double bass pedal if you don't already have one (Which will cost you minimum of about $160 for one that's passable).

So, you're not gonna be able to get your hands on "the best" unless you're willing to fork over a considerable chunk of change.

How would i get just a bass pedal to work on Rockband?
Also, i have Ions. They are fantastic, actually. I just want better bass pedals than Roadies, because they are loud and clunky. Used to be i heard that Destroyer and Omegas were the best, but Destroyers aren't for double bass as far as i know, and Omegas, i just might buy if they are the only good ones i can find, but itll be like $150
Menacex911  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Elite Drummers Reply with quote

Dommu wrote:
Menacex911 wrote:
. . .people who have GOOD opinions about what kits to be using.

Hey man, words hurt. Just go ask Homer or something. :P

Who?
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend getting a KP65 and a KickWire, and any real bass drum pedal of your choice:
http://www.rockbandkickbox.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=33

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not start duplicate threads.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: