FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The "roll limit" thread?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emsegs  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play xbox with IONs, and I haven't noticed any roll limit. It could just be that I'm not good/fast enough to notice, but I haven't had any problems with a roll limit. Could it be that you're playing on BNS, like a lot of really good players (way above my level) do?

[
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't using a cheapass GH brain fix it, or is it bad too? I know it doesn't work with two bass triggers, but a kickbox cost around 40$ only...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emsegs wrote:
I play xbox with IONs, and I haven't noticed any roll limit. It could just be that I'm not good/fast enough to notice, but I haven't had any problems with a roll limit. Could it be that you're playing on BNS, like a lot of really good players (way above my level) do?

You only really notice it on songs with really fast rolls like California Uber Alles, I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts, Rebirth, Magnolia, etc. I can definitely see a difference in fill consistency between training and quickplay. For example, Magnolia: On the fast fills all down the pads, I can actually FC them in training, but over the many months I've had the song, I've NEVER FC'ed any of those rolls in quickplay.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: