FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1/8 DLC: Blitz Singles
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: 1/8 DLC: Blitz Singles Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 and Wii™ on January 8th, 2013:

• Pumped Up Kids by Foster The People (O)

• These Days by Foo Fighters

• Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera (O)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system January 9th)

Price:

$5.49, £3.19 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for the “Foster the People Pack 01”
$1.99 USD, £1.19 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards.

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• P.W.M.O. by Shylo Elliott (80 MSP)

• Für Elise (Beethoven) by Magnefora (80 MSP/$0.99)

• My Parasite by Evile (160 MSP)

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nopro.jpg
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup.

Well then.

That rules out another Foo Fighters pack.

Yup.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
Yup.

Well then.

Yup.

Sadly, I think it also rules out a BNL pack or a Queen pack. Those were the other two singles released on Wii last August.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, pretty disappointing. We already got extra songs from Foster the People so I wasn't really expecting a pack for them, but I think a couple more Maroon 5 songs would have been fun to play in Rock Band, and you can't go wrong with Foo Fighters. I think the real disappointment will come if this happens with Barenaked Ladies...

Then again, at least we are getting 3 songs out of the way now. That makes... 7 total songs from Blitz available as singles now? Don't worry guys, only a maximum of 18 weeks left to go! ...

(With any luck they'll release the rest in bulk like they did with Green Day, or at least keep releasing them in 3's and knock them out in a couple of months... but it would be a bummer to have a couple months with no new DLC)

1KJ08mq.jpg

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
lawrencein  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
ShiftBreaker wrote:
Yup.

Well then.

Yup.

Sadly, I think it also rules out a BNL pack or a Queen pack. Those were the other two singles released on Wii last August.

Harmonix already ruled out a Queen pack. Also nothing for me here.

espher  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jan 1 2008: Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Gimme Three Steps", The Black Crows - "Hard to Handle" (cover), Rush - "Limelight" (cover)
Jan 6 2009: Roy Orbison 6-pack - "Claudette", "In Dreams", "Mean Woman Blues", "Oh, Pretty Woman", "Ooby Dooby", "You Got It"
Jan 5 2010: Paul McCartney 3-pack - "Band on the Run" (Live), "Jet" (Live), "Sing the Changes" (Live).
Jan 4 2011: Johnny Cash 8-pack - "Cry, Cry, Cry", "Don't Take Your Guns to Town", "Five Feet High and Rising", "Folsom Prison Blues", "I Got Stripes", "I Walk the Line", "Tennessee Flat Top Box", "The Ballad of Ira Hayes" + RB2 Bonus Song re-release.
Dec 31 2011 + Jan 10 2012: Rush - "2112", Hall & Oates 3-pack - "Private Eyes", "I Can't Go For That", "Man Eater"
Jan 8 2013: 3 RBB Repeats

Yup.

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't believe rock band is fucking dead
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LyokoFreaks
raynebc  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lame week, Harmonix. Not even one new song? They totally phoned this one in, maybe they were too hung over from holiday parties.
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, the start of a 6th year of DLC. Can we just be happy in the fact that they've been actively doing that for so long? I mean, really. Did anyone here think they'd still be playing new songs for so long, especially after the collapse of GH? I didn't. Yeah, there's repeats. (Wii owners, where are you to back me up here? :P) At least it's not a dead week of total nothingness.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will be alternating Blitz weeks with "new stuff" weeks until the Blitz soundtrack is out.

Follow-up post has some questions and answers. Of note, no Rock Band games on the horizon.
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never before have I felt so angry about a DLC week
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:
Man, the start of a 6th year of DLC. Can we just be happy in the fact that they've been actively doing that for so long? I mean, really. Did anyone here think they'd still be playing new songs for so long, especially after the collapse of GH? I didn't. Yeah, there's repeats. (Wii owners, where are you to back me up here? :P) At least it's not a dead week of total nothingness.

Yeah, it is pretty cool how long this has been going on compared to any other game that provides DLC. I definitely appreciate the weekly DLC, even if it has slowed. Can't say I'm not disappointed, though, since I've been wishlisting a few packs in my head of Blitz artists now that we found out this was going to be a trend.

Though thankfully they gave us an update - that way we won't go into every week expecting new stuff and be disappointed. If HMXHenry is to be believed, we can look forward to something new next week. Nice.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: