FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TAG wants you! And we're offering cash money for you....wait...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noble  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: TAG wants you! And we're offering cash money for you....wait Reply with quote

I know I've ran these help wanted ads in the past to various degrees of success, but I also know that there's not a lot of authors left out there that aren't already working, or were interested in our back end percentages that we were offering (and it wasn't that great of a percentage...which is how we manage to snag so many great artists).

BUT desperate times call for desperate measures so here goes.

I'm sure you've all read that a huge chunk of our authors are trying to better themselves through higher learning (how dare they! ), so we've got a desperate need for more.

We are in DIRE need of vocal and keys authors, and a mixer would be fantabulous as well, but if you're good at guitar, bass, or drums, we can use you as well. We've got more than enough to go around, and more coming in very soon!

So with that being said I'm going to offer cash money up front for authoring. It's not a ton of money, but it is way more than you could make doing the percentages we offered in the past. Coupled with the fact that (let's face it) sales aren't nowhere near what the used to be in Rock Band land so this is guaranteed x amount of cash for authoring a part, instead of the percentage of whatever sold. And yes I'm going to lose my shirt on this, but don't worry I have more than one shirt ;)

We've just got a pretty big backlog and a lot of great tunes we need to get out into the game, and if this is what it takes to get them moving again, then I'm all for it.

The catch is that you have to be an experienced author. Either worked on RBN in the past, know how to, or have done customs, etc.

As much as I'd love to take in new guys and show them the ropes, we're already hurting for time and manpower and can't really slow down to teach someone how to do this from scratch.

So if you're already part of an authoring group and want to moonlight to make a little extra cash on the side, we're you're huckleberry. If you've dabbled in authoring, but didn't want to go full in with the subscription fees, or if you're in the custom scene and want to work on some kick ass music that will be available to play in Rock Band, then again...we're you're guys (and gals).

If you're interested just PM me here or drop me an email at nlarimer@gmail.com and I'll get you the details!

We want to keep bringing as much awesome music to Rock Band for as long as we can, and I'm going to put my money where my mouth is.

PS : money tastes terribad.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Thunder Buckets PSN Name: thunderbuckets
espher  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: