FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 25 Guitar Songs to FC in Rock Band series
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blakeison2112  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
I can't comment on AC/DC since I haven't played that one, so I'll omit it from my take.

1. Once Bitten Twice Shy (Blitz)
2. Green Grass & High Tides (RB1)
3. Caught in a Mosh (RB3)
4. Rainbow in the Dark (RB3)
5. Painkiller (RB2)
6. Bodhisattva (RB2)
7. Crazy Train (RB3)
8. 25 or 6 to 4 (RB3)
9. Visions (RB2)
10. Shoulder to The Plow (RB2)
11. Battery (RB2)
12. Antibodies (RB3)
13. Run to the Hills (RB1)
14. Free Bird (RB3)
15. Bang Your Head (Metal Health) (Blitz)
16. Get Clean (RB2)
17. Panic Attack (RB2)
18. Cult of Personality (Blitz)
19. Train Kept a Rollin' (RB1)
20. Llama (RB3)
21. Peace Sells (RB2)
22. Beast and the Harlot (RB3)
23. Let There Be Rock (RB2)
24. Shackler's Revenge (RB2)
25. Creep (RB1)

(The fact that "Roundabout" of all songs was on the list is a joke, in my opinion. And how the hell was "Panic Attack" ignored?)
Seems pretty acurate but there are a lot of difficult ACDC songs and bang your head is to high and the rb1 songs you put shouldn't be here imo Shacklers and beast and the harlot maybe
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blakeison2112 wrote:
megallica wrote:
LTBR (RB2) seems way too high

not only is that the only song on the list that I've FCed, but I'm pretty sure it's the only song on there that I CAN FC
(I don't have Blitz, and haven't spent too much time on standard instruments for RB3, but based on videos I've seen, I'm pretty sure those are beyond my abilities as well)

I would move it down close to the bottom, like PuppetMaster did, or take it off entirely
(there are certainly more than 25 songs in the series that are much more difficult to FC for me at least)
I wouldn't take it off due to RB2 Engine with strum limit and its a long song. The hard part is right at the end but i agree that it should be in the 20's range

The strumming doesn't even come close to the strumming limit. It's only considered difficult because of the length of the section, and even then, its difficulty is completely overrated. I'm surprised I even included it in my list, especially since I put "Creep" below it (a song whose strumming is, while not fast, full of tempo changes that are far more annoying to deal with than "Let There Be Rock"'s outro).

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: