FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 25 Guitar/Bass songs in the rock band series?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blakeison2112  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Top 25 Guitar/Bass songs in the rock band series? Reply with quote

Hey guys me and chris were thinking about a top 25 list of the hardest song the harmonix has put out on the on disc games for rock band. I think I would run the guitar thread and chris would run the bass thread let me know what you guys think about this. Thanks
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Chris btw :3
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are already similar lists with the entire community weighing in, so, not really any need.
POKE-JJ  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also Chris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there was a demand, why could they not be integrated within the existing top FC threads?

After the initial placement they have zero maintenance, as there are no upcoming on-disc songs to place. (This would make them very likely to quickly die and disappear.)

Also, with the long running FSFC breakdown in progress (?) the guitar version has zero point. Bass is so easy that I'd struggle to name 25 disc songs that are even notable let alone difficult if you actually put effort in.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POKE-JJ wrote:
I'm also Chris

XD
he's referring to me tho :S
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So which one's Chris?
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Bass is so easy that I'd struggle to name 25 disc songs that are even notable let alone difficult if you actually put effort in.

Bass isn't exactly easy, it took me a long time to finally get the series done. I could name off about a top 30 list for bass almost off the top of my head. I know there isn't exactly a high demand for a list for bass, because well, everyone is just like OH IT'S BASS LOL MUST BE EASY, but in reality it really isn't. At least, it wasn't for me.

Therefore, I'm gonna make a list. I don't think many (if any) people will really care, but i just want to help a few people out if they do plan on getting to where I am, or just letting people know in general what's hard and what's not, since most people don't really think too much about bass.

And I'm the Chris that would do the bass thread, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: