FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ScoreHero RBN Project take 2?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pizzzapizza wrote:
is there a certain time when you want this completed?
No but I figure that if we get the ball rolling asap it will get people to finish quicker.
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlatStrat wrote:
pizzzapizza wrote:
is there a certain time when you want this completed?
No but I figure that if we get the ball rolling asap it will get people to finish quicker.

okay that makes sense thanks for the clearing that up
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't we going to be organized into "teams", writing songs and all with partners like the last one?

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as "getting the ball rolling," would anyone be interested in covering a song before we try to do an original? I feel like that would help us figure out roles and how to put everything together. Something simple... In Bloom seems like a good example. I'd love to track that out.

Re: Parama- Those songs are really cool, but I would be surprised if you can find enough technical skill just poking around SH to play stuff like that. I know I'm nowhere near good enough to play the majority of your compositions.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Noted.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: daysleeper318 PSN Name: daysleeper318 Wii Friend Code: 3471689087147541
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
As far as "getting the ball rolling," would anyone be interested in covering a song before we try to do an original? I feel like that would help us figure out roles and how to put everything together. Something simple... In Bloom seems like a good example. I'd love to track that out.
The intention is to release these song(s) onto RBN and since we can't put covers in RBN (with the rare exceptions) I don't think it best to do covers. That said, if you want to do a cover to get better acquainted with your bandmates feel free.
Parama  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Re: Parama- Those songs are really cool, but I would be surprised if you can find enough technical skill just poking around SH to play stuff like that. I know I'm nowhere near good enough to play the majority of your compositions.

Yeah I figured, lol. Not saying I'd be writing something like that, probably something simpler with improvised solos.

Hell I could write a solo backing song if we get enough guitarists to have several solos back to back.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama that sounds like an awesome idea. I'd love to take part in that, but not only am I a terrible guitarist, I don't have the equipment to record with high quality. But I'm sure other people would be willing to take part.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Parama that sounds like an awesome idea. I'd love to take part in that, but not only am I a terrible guitarist, I don't have the equipment to record with high quality. But I'm sure other people would be willing to take part.

Literally in the same boat. Although if you would like to have toaster-recorded parts, that can totally be arranged.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

Literally in the same boat. Although if you would like to have toaster-recorded parts, that can totally be arranged.

I can do toaster drums for you guys.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:
kingyami3 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

I can do toaster drums for you guys.

mmmmm toast drums
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
Aren't we going to be organized into "teams", writing songs and all with partners like the last one?
Yes that's the idea. I've already put people into to teams but like I said these teams aren't mandatory or permanent. If you'd like to form your own team I can change what I have put up.
Parama  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I can't say my recording quality is any good either.

But okay a song with all the solo sections ever, to be written. Drums, bass, and keys will all get one, and if we want to add vocal parts too that can be arranged.

I can't record well either but... meh.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:

But okay a song with all the solo sections ever, to be written. Drums, bass, and keys will all get one, and if we want to add vocal parts too that can be arranged.

Well shit, it still sounds awesome and I'm definitely down for it. Maybe we could give it a toaster theme since we all seem to be recording with them?

I also saw my group in the OP and I have to say, it is fan-fucking-tastic!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
Pig-serpent  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
Parama wrote:

Well shit, it still sounds awesome and I'm definitely down for it. Maybe we could give it a toaster theme since we all seem to be recording with them?

I also saw my group in the OP and I have to say, it is fan-fucking-tastic!

I'm up for the toaster theme. Both groups look pretty good, so I'm up for some fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: