FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
11/20 DLC Singles: NIN, Dragonforce, The Allman Brothers, more!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BathTub  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalDestiny549 wrote:
Wow, WTF The Weight in RB??!?!?! A tiny bit disappointed that it's a live version but I shouldn't give a shit. I never thought i'd see this song in RB

Isn't this one of the longest times between 'leaked' and 'released'?
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathTub wrote:
FinalDestiny549 wrote:
Wow, WTF The Weight in RB??!?!?! A tiny bit disappointed that it's a live version but I shouldn't give a shit. I never thought i'd see this song in RB

Isn't this one of the longest times between 'leaked' and 'released'?

Santeria was rumored a LONG time ago, like before the RB2 Free 20 list was announced.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have absolutely no interest in this week asides from Jessi-

*listens to all songs*

...oh god dangit

*listens to dragonforce song*

they got a good singer wat

i just

as if my wallet wasn't going to go down from catching up on DLC.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GarethPorlest24 wrote:
WOHOO CRY THUNDER! That solo is gonna be so fun to play. Not to mention the song just kicks ass (compared to their other songs). Supremely happy about this.

The tapping part at 3:25 in the video is just orgasmic to the ears. Orgasmic I tell you. ORGASMIC.

Hopefully they don't mess up the chart but make it hard!!

Also I'll probably pick up Jessica just because I've seen almost every season of Top Gear and will like playing the song just for the riff.

Maybe we'll get some more DF down the road, like Seasons or Last Man Stands! Or Die By The Sword. All would be so fun.

Didn't you hear Geeoff, they one upped their previous singer with this amazing incarnation of vocal ability.

Well Sebastian Bach is a great singer imo and the new Dragonforce singer looks and sounds just like him.

Also, I didn't know THAT song was called The Weight. Such an awesome tune.
Metalhead911  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a VERY GOOD week. I am going to get four of the six tunes....

*Jessica - for GH2 nostalgia and because I've been on an Allman Brothers kick for the last couple of weeks. This REALLY makes me wish At Fillmore East was full album DLC.
*Closer - I may not be too big on NIN, but I do enjoy The Downward Spiral a lot, so anything from that is a win in my eyes.
*The Weight - this is my first time hearing it and I think it sounds awesome. I'm sold.
*Cry Thunder - Although DragonForce is far from being a favorite of mine, I cannot deny that their music is fun in these types of games. Plus, this will be easier (but not easy) than the ones we have already.

Blehgopie  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
JESSICA

PRO

KEYS

JESSICA

PRO

GUITAR

JESSICA.

DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Jessica finally gets announced and no post from TopGearFTW? His time has come at last! I have been waiting for this song for so so long, so glad to finally see it in RB (and with Pro Guitar and Pro Keys to boot!).

Also, ABSOLUTELY OVERJOYED to see I Melt With You is coming! I have loved that song ever since I saw Craig Ferguson and the Mythbusters dancing to it two years ago.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long time since I've shown my face here...
But anyway, I Melt With You and Jessica are my definite insta-buys. Decent week.
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we can all agree this is easily the best week of DLC we've had (overall) in a very, very long time. Great songs all around!
Bront  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew Jessica and Melt with You were instant buys. After hearing The Weight, it was an "Oh, that song" moment, getting that.

Cold sounds strangely familair, but will probably pass. Unsure on Cry Thunder, at least it doesn't sound as difficult as TTF&F, and it's not too bad. Not a huge fan of Closer, and I don't think most of my party folks will want it, so will probably pass on that.

Songs: Just over 1000.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly not that enthralled with Jessica. Am I in the minority who like Ramblin' Man MUCH more than Jessica? *runs*

Only other two songs I recognize are Closer and Cry THunder. Closer I'm meh for because I just don't particularly like the theme around it (OMG I CHOOSING BASED ON THEME INSTEAD OF WHETHER OR NOT I LIKE HOW IT SOUNDS) though the guitar is interested.
For Cry Thunder, I haven't exactly heard all of DF's new album, but that's just because I miss ZP Theart's vocals. I THINK I liked it a little, so I guess it'll be okay, but eh. Fingers still crossed for Soldiers of the Wasteland, though.

Overall meh, but then I don't recognize the other half, so this week's up for grabs. (I should totall listen to Cry Thunder and the entire Power Within album <_<)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Pig-serpent  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^You're not alone, I prefer Ramblin' man. I haven't heard Jessica very much so that may come with time though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen please! Surely we can agree that any Allman Brothers is good Allman Brothers. We must celebrate them all! By buying and subsequently playing them.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pig-serpent wrote:
^You're not alone, I prefer Ramblin' man. I haven't heard Jessica very much so that may come with time though.

I too like Ramblin' Ran better, even though Jessica is a really good song. I also believe Midnight Rider is a nice song, though I am not really as fond of Blue Sky as I am of the others, though I may get that anyway because I heard the guitar chart was awesome and it's a good song either way.

DorkmasterFlek wrote:
Gentlemen please! Surely we can agree that any Allman Brothers is good Allman Brothers. We must celebrate them all! By buying and subsequently playing them.

2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Metalhead911  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
Pig-serpent wrote:

I too like Ramblin' Ran better, even though Jessica is a really good song. I also believe Midnight Rider is a nice song, though I am not really as fond of Blue Sky as I am of the others, though I may get that anyway because I heard the guitar chart was awesome and it's a good song either way.

DorkmasterFlek wrote:

Am I alone in preferring the At Fillmore East live album over any of the songs from The Allman Brothers we have already (although what we have is good)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: