FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S13: RB Blitz - All DLC (Any Power-Ups) League - Hafkie is victorious!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: S13: RB Blitz - All DLC (Any Power-Ups) League - Hafkie is v Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 13 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the Rock Band Blitz All DLC (Any Power-Ups) league.

blingdomepiece will be running this league.

Each week the songs will be randomly selected. As the league title hints, you can use whatever power-ups you want to get the maximum score possible on a song. You can use different power-ups for each song. Note that this is different from the other league, where you must use the power-ups listed.

Week 2 Songs

I'm Broken
Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel)
Salute Your Solution
South Side Of The Sky

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM Eastern (8:59PM Pacific). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are REQUIRED:
-Score
-Percentage and note streak don't apply to Blitz, so you can leave those blank.

Picture proof is optional during the regular season and required for playoffs.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
We will be using http://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline. The first week, it may take a few extra days because of leagues needing to be split into divisions. Please be patient.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Drop-Outs
Your actions affect other people, and not only do large numbers of dropouts make the leagues less fun for the people participating, but large numbers of dropouts encourage us to either wait long periods of time to run additional seasons or to choose not to run any more at all. Stick it out and you are helping to make it worth the time that goes into organizing it and are helping ensure that we do these again.

That said, we traditionally remove participants who do not submit scores for week 1. If you are going to miss week 1 but intend to submit other weeks, PM me so I know not to drop you.

NEW FOR THIS SEASON: To encourage participation we'll be awarding 5 contribution points to all members that do not miss a single score submission throughout these leagues.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as seasons 9 through 12. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

Last edited by blingdomepiece on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. I was hoping I wouldn't have to purchase too many songs for this, especially considering how many songs I already have in my library, but I'm pretty sure I already have to buy two songs this week. Ah well, hooray more songs!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And of course right after I drop twenty bucks on a 1600 points card for the DLC league, I end up having every song on the list. (I'm sure I'll use them next week though.)
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafkie wrote:
And of course right after I drop twenty bucks on a 1600 points card for the DLC league, I end up having every song on the list. (I'm sure I'll use them next week though.)

That's the inverse of the usual complaint
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
Heh. I was hoping I wouldn't have to purchase too many songs for this, especially considering how many songs I already have in my library, but I'm pretty sure I already have to buy two songs this week. Ah well, hooray more songs!

Same here, but I'm okay with it. Can't go wrong with a Rush song and a Queen song (I probably already have that song, just not the RB3 version... oh well!)

I'm curious if there is just a random drawing for the songs that come up, or if there is a bit of quality control as well. I would guess if something like "Thank You Boys" came up at random the mods would pick a widely agreed upon as better song. :P

Good luck to all players! Maybe I will be decent enough...

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
zage1337  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the reason why I am not participating in the All DLC league. Cause there is going to be a lot of songs where I would have to buy in order to play. Well good luck to everyone playing in this league.

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
I'm curious if there is just a random drawing for the songs that come up, or if there is a bit of quality control as well. I would guess if something like "Thank You Boys" came up at random the mods would pick a widely agreed upon as better song. :P
In general we would only "veto" something if it wouldn't work (Like if it was an rb3 vocal league and an instrumental song, or in the locked powerup league if it draws super guitar and the song has no guitar). The other possibility of a song being axed is if we think it's likely that the whole league will end up tied; that's a lot less likely in Blitz. I know in the locked powerup league bling is trying not to have repeat powerups in the same week, so if one gets drawn twice he draws again.

Other than that, we take whatever comes up. We want it to be random, not commish's choice.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
singemfrc wrote:
{{snip}}

I'm not in this league, but wouldn't "Snoop's Upside Ya Head" fall under the "whole league tied" net?
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy much. Well there is 8$ spent already xD. I couldn't find Supreme Girl though, is it the RB2 Import or is it a totally different song?
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Well I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy much. Well there is 8$ spent already xD. I couldn't find Supreme Girl though, is it the RB2 Import or is it a totally different song?

Supreme Girl did not export with RB2. Instead HMX released a free DLC pack containing Supreme Girl, Visions, Get Clean, Welcome to the Neighborhood, etc. That's the one you want.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's part of the Free Pack 01.

Ninja'd.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I came across the Blitz League and was wondering if I could get squeezed in someone how. I know I missed the sign up. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not, you're in.

7 hours left for week 1 score submissions, so get to it!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Why not, you're in.

I can think of a reason!!
Mircosoft93  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
JCirri wrote:
Why not, you're in.

I can think of a reason!!

yep, 515k on Fly By Night srsly?

as for the new songs I own none of them -.- but oh well, I knew that would have happend any time soon anyways
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: