FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB2 Bass rivalry anyone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
isolated999  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: RB2 Bass rivalry anyone? Reply with quote

DISCLAIMER: All set-up decisions are semi-tentative and may be altered by suggestions or popular demand until this thing starts.

1) General setup

This will be setup similar to how leagues are, 4 songs per week for anywhere from 3 weeks to 21 weeks based on song selection and keeping repeats from occurring. No DLC is involved as A) it blows out of proportion the number of songs and B) I see no reason to have people (including myself) buy DLC for a small rivalry as is. All of the 84 disc songs will be split into 4 groups of 21, then one song per week will be picked from each group. No song will be picked twice. All song selections will be from http://www.random.org, I have found this to be the best Random number generator I've found.

2) Scoring system

ALL songs must be played on RB2 itself, this is done A) Make sure all songs are accessible and B) gives everyone the exact same chart and OD amounts to work with. All songs are to be played on expert. The scoring system for overall rank will be simply the addition of the player's total scores for the week, and the addition of all the week totals will be the overall score.

3) Proof system
While proofs are not strictly required, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you have proofs ready should there be a need for it. Proofs will be required if a score seems abnormally out of place either by A) given personal skill level or B) the score seems too high to be reachable within RB2 (Free unison ODs from RB3 specifically). If you believe a score is invalid for either reason, BEFORE you make said claim, look at A) the person's individual score(s) and see if they're within a reasonable margin of the given score and B) what the "general FC score" for the song is (EXAMPLE: General FC scores for Shoulder to the Plow on Bass vary between 283 and 288K, so a score of 284K would be within reason, but 300K wouldn't). Claims on songs may only be made during the week the scores have been displayed, read: claims against scores for week 1 songs must be made during week 2 and so on.

4) Score Submissions.
Scores will be submitted by PM to me directly. All scores are due one week after the week's songs are announced, what day of the week this will be is yet to be determined. the previous week's results will be up the day after the new songs are given out. I only need your score and number of stars, any extra stats may be given at the users discretion. late scores will not be taken into account when doing the rankings. Scores are NOT due at midnight of the day, but rather within an hour of the post with the new songs being made.

5) Sample week 1 Posting

NEW SONGS
Song from Group 1 (easy)
Song from Group 2 (semi-easy)
Song from Group 3 (semi-hard)
Song from Group 4 (hard)

6) Sample results posting

Song 1
1: Player A; Score xx,xxx
2: Player B; Score xx,xxx

Song 2
1: Player A; Score xxx,xxx
2: Player B; Score xx,xxx

Song 3
2: Player B; Score xxx,xxx

Song 4
2: Player B; Score xxx,xxx

TOTAL FOR WEEK 1
1: Player A; Week 1 total Score xxx,xxx
2: Player B; Week 1 total Score xxx,xxx

OVERALL
1: Player A; Overall total Score xxx,xxx
2: Player B; Overall total Score xxx,xxx

7) Other information
If anyone has any questions or Suggestions, feel free to let me know

DISCLAIMER: All set-up decisions are semi-tentative and may be altered by suggestions or popular demand until this thing starts.

Shoulder to the Plow XBass Failure stats (yes I'm keeping track <_<)
Outro FCs while missing during the Solo: 2
Outro Chokes: 15
Other various misses: ~50

Currently At: 80/84 RB2 XBass FCs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: