FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S13: Rock Band Blitz Leagues - Congratulations Hafkie and KetchupYoshi
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: S13: Rock Band Blitz Leagues - Congratulations Hafkie and Ke Reply with quote

First of all if you are new to ScoreHero leagues, please read our Leagues FAQ here.

UPDATE - December 22

This season of Rock Band Blitz leagues have ended - congratulations to our champions, Hafkie and KetchupYoshi!

UPDATE - November 11

Signups are closed and leagues are now underway! Check this forum for threads with more information on your specific league(s) and the league interface for score submissions and deadlines.

UPDATE - November 4

Due to the number of preliminary signups received we've decided to run only the following two leagues with a healthy participation, as opposed to spreading competition too thin.
  • RB Blitz - Main Songs (Locked Power-Ups)
  • RB Blitz - All DLC (Any Power-Ups)

The leagues interface has been updated and will accept signups for one more week before leagues start next Sunday, November 11.

If you were signed up for a league that was cut and wish to participate in another league, you will have to sign up again.

We're aiming to finish the leagues a few days before Christmas in hopes to avoid holiday schedule conflicts - here's the tentative schedule:

As a final note, please think about the commitment before signing up. Dropouts have been a big problem in the past and make leagues less fun for everyone, so only sign up if you plan to submit scores every round.

October 28 Announcement

It's been a while since we've ran leagues and we're hoping to bring them back starting with the newest release Rock Band Blitz.

Preliminary sign-ups are now open for one week until Sunday, Nov. 4 for several potential leagues. Depending on the turnout we may cancel the one(s) with the lowest interest, and will then allow some time to change and finalize your sign-ups before leagues start the following week.

You are able to sign up for up to 3 leagues (totaling 12 songs per week) out of 4 choices.

Click here to view leagues and sign up!

Please also see this thread to help us decide how to run the leagues with predetermined power-ups.

Our plan going forward is to run only a small number of leagues at a time with high focus, but to keep them running on a consistent basis as long as there's continued interest. So if you're looking to participate in a GH, DJH or RB (non-Blitz) based league, let us know what you'd like to see and stay tuned for the next round of signups.

Last edited by JCirri on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yes!

One question; does All DLC include RBN, or just regular HMX DLC?

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To encourage more participation I'm inclined to say HMX DLC (including imports).

If participants are open to any RBN purchases we could expand the scope, but I'd rather not unnecessarily turn anyone away at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fine with this.

EDIT: As for other leagues, I wouldn't mind GH2/GH3 leagues. Just my opinion.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:05 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
uSound  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoked on this! Glad to have leagues returning.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only more people cared about early GH games..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good enough reason to get me wanting to play some of my setlist on blitz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeachBum187 wrote:
Good enough reason to get me wanting to play some of my setlist on blitz

I have to agree. I only downloaded the game to play them in Rock Band, and played through one song and havent played it again. Might be a great reason to try and get into the game a bit more
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might I suggest a league for other games' exports as well as Blitz? Sort of an intermediary between the Blitz only and DLC ones?

Dunno if you'd want to count ACDC since that's a lot less commonly owned, but I think it'd add some variety while still being a smaller set that many more people likely already have.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Might I suggest a league for other games' exports as well as Blitz? Sort of an intermediary between the Blitz only and DLC ones?
I second this.

Also may do Blitz only, may not. I don't have money to purchase DLC currently at a whim and I'm really sick of the Blitz songs already. I would do import leagues though for sure.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also like Blitz RB3 export leagues.

And I third inv4der's idea. I'd love RB1 and RB2 Blitz Leagues (those being the only exports I have).
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

Dunno if you'd want to count ACDC since that's a lot less commonly owned, but I think it'd add some variety while still being a smaller set that many more people likely already have.

I support this idea.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hell yes. I haven't touched Rock Band and Guitar Hero in over a year, but Blitz singlehandedly got me back into rhythm games again and I'm completely excited for this.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
inv4der wrote:

I support this idea.

Fifth. I don't want to have to buy a bunch of DLC, but I also don't want to be constrained to 25 songs for the whole league. We could still keep it Blitz soundtrack-heavy, though, maybe two Blitz songs and two exports per week?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with including exports is that if a song pops up from an export you don't have, it's much more trouble (and cost) to pick up the export than it would be for just a dlc song. It's a bit harder to get enough people that all agree to have all the exports.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: