FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help on a certain part...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MavsPride41  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Help on a certain part... Reply with quote

I can't hit these parts

O O O and so on....

The O is the bass pedal in case you were confused

This part comes up in Here It Goes Again, Reptilia, and some others I can't think of right now...I suck at these parts...I mean I don't fail or anything but it's the reason I can't 5-star some of these songs on expert sometimes
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I cannot get these consistently for some reason either. Took me forever to 5* Wave of Mutilation on hard because of this. And I'm stuck on Reptilia on expert now because of it. Once I lose track of which is hitting (foot or hands) it's all over...
zepp3lin526  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slow it down in practice and try subdividing in your head. The notes should be evenly spaced. Make sure you're lifting up your leg (assuming a heel-up method) slightly before the note. Once you get it, it will click, but slow it down first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: