FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Band quickplay night
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Band quickplay night Reply with quote

Hello rhythm gaming community,
I'd like to formally invite all of you to a night of band quickplay fun on RB3. I'm a leader of a team called Elite Rhythm Gaming and on October 13th we, along with members of Team Legend and The Plastic Experience will be going into band quickplay on RB3 to just jam with all of you as well as our friends on other teams. After being on a team for so long with specific goals, a lot of us often tend to neglect others in the community as well as the game's original intent, to just have fun. I know I for one have had a lot of trouble separating myself a bit from all the competition and rivalry and have only recently started playing in random band quickplay again. I've noticed that there aren't many randoms out there still but I'm hoping you folks here would like to come and populate the servers so we can all have a better time by getting to play with old friends or people who may be new to us. There's no catch, instrument requirement, dlc requirement, skill requirement, or pro upgrade requirement so come join us for some good old fashioned FUN perhaps jamming to some of our older and forgotten (but still awesome) dlc.
Hope to see some new faces,
"Lucas"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it will be a blast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'll be sure to be playing random quickplay that day.

pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do we join then?
uSound  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good time. I'll probably be on drums then since precision isn't required. haha. (I only have my crappy kit right now.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool, should be a lot of fun to play with people I don't normally get the chance to play with. Consider the date saved.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fun, i'll try to get on then
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! This sounds like the ScoreHero Night Out thing I tried to do a long time ago. Sounds like fun, hopefully a lot of people will participate.

Around what time on October 13th will you be online? Looks like it's a Saturday so I can play all day. If you need vocalists I'm there.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had nighttime in mind but I'm not sure what works best for everyone. Is 8pm Eastern a good time for most of you?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucasPWNS8907 wrote:
Well, I had nighttime in mind but I'm not sure what works best for everyone. Is 8pm Eastern a good time for most of you?

Would that be 5PM Pacific time then? (if I did that math correctly)
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't join in
would be 2 o'clock in the night here in Europe
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would've assumed it would be an (almost) all day thing, like the score duels generally are.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was thinking about our friends overseas when I was asking about the time.

I can play whenever on that day, y'all add me if you want!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this sounds like fun

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to play wit chu LucasMatt ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: