FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Band quickplay night
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I've decided to have the band quickplay sessions starting at 7pm Eastern and going to about 10pm Eastern. Of course you can always stay around longer to find more people but I want everyone that's interested and able to be around sometime in those 3 hours. I realize this is not convenient for places outside of the American regions but this will just be testing grounds to see if people show up. If turnout and reception is well, then I'll make another at a more convenient time. I think the all day idea is kind of a mess for this sort of thing anyway because of the specific instrumentation band requires. It's not like the vocal score duels where everyone is on the same thing so it will be much harder to get matched up without having set times.
Anyway, here are a few suggestions for quickplay to be fun for everyone.
One song per person. Once each person has selected a song, the band leader should continue.
If you have a keys player, pick keys songs unless the keyboardist doesn't mind.
If you have a mic, use it to communicate with others, this is a great chance to meet some new people!
Stick around for at least one full (ideally 4 song) setlist before searching for others. Even if you hate the songs you can still find a way to have fun.
See you guys tonight! Sorry again to those whose schedules conflict.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean tomorrow night? Unless all along you meant it to be for tonight, sorry I can't play tonight.

I can be on to play at 7PM EST tomorrow, or sooner if people message me.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm with Hailz on this one, I may not be able to do tonight at all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sorry about that. It's tomorrow night, I jumped ahead of myself a bit XD

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp...that screws over anyone in Europe then.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What time will it be in France?

if I Could, I would probably share of

Sorry for my bad english too ...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Fl0oz
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Band quickplay is starting now, see you folks soon.

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played with like 5 bands, but I wasn't sure if any of them were from ScoreHero. Lotta quitters out there

Y'all just invite me if you wanna play

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Xenigma  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking a bit of a break right now, but had a great band earlier with LucasPWNS and a couple others. Not really recognizing a lot of Scorehero names, but a pretty fun event all the same!

Iggy-Sparks  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One would think no randoms play Rock Band 3 anymore but yes they do lol there were quiet many playing on Medium/Hard (so certainly from the scorehero/team community).
So it wasn't always fun but it got a bit funnier when I found good players (Matt, Eric and babyangel).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
Iggy-Sparks  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One would think no randoms play Rock Band 3 anymore but yes they do lol there were quiet many playing on Medium/Hard (so probably not from the scorehero/team community).
So it wasn't always fun but it got a bit funnier when I found good players (Matt, Eric and babyangel).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey, I played with you last night Iggy-Sparks. I recognize that gamertag.

Is there enough interest to make this like, a weekly thing, or a once-a-month thing? I get bummed out because playing RB3 by yourself is just boring now, and playing with randoms is always a gamble (ironically, the person that had the most DLC I played with last night was a keys player, so I couldn't exactly pick the legacy songs ) So the only way to really play is organizing a ScoreHero thing. Anyone?

1KJ08mq.jpg
Xenigma  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weekly is a bit much, but I could easily see this being a monthly. Just need to pick a good time for everyone and try to ensure everyone starts at that time. The more coordinated we are, the better the experience should be for everyone involved. Maybe aim for a few hours earlier on Saturdays so Europe has a better chance to play?

The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bi weekly sounds frequent enough to me
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of a necro (sorry), but I'd be up for this - don't check the forums that much anymore, but I still enjoy playing RB (mainly drums nowadays).

So - anyone keen on reviving this?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: