FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
COLUMBO777's Pro guitar upgrades (NEWLY UPDATED)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triblood wrote:
Nice work on all of the upgrades.

Would getting Epic by Faith No More or Please (pleasure) by Bang Camaro as possible pro upgrades possible? If someone has already made a version of them, sorry for asking. I've been scouring for a few days for all possible pro upgrades but haven't found those 2 in particular.

I think Epic has been done, I cant check though because for some reason that song is missing from my RB1 imports..

With regards to Bang Camaro, you probably wont see much of that. Because they are a small band nobody really cared to learn their music so we the writers would rather not sit and transpose the entire song without any tab to go off as a foundation. You could (assuming you can play by ear) learn to write your own upgrades, but I would sincerely suggest not writing them unless you do have an ear for it, there are way too many "tab copied to chart" upgrades floating about on the internet which are a load of big donkey balls and most of them are just FUBAR'ed.
Triblood  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone has done Epic I have yet to find one. The only ones i've actually found are the ones posted on c3 or from the ones from the spreadsheet you guys have posted.

I tried making a midi for epic from a tab but they are different after a certain point from the rock band 5 key chart, which made it hard for me to continue.
Eladodo1  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:24 pm    Post subject: HELP WITH ANY WAY YOU WANT IT PRO UPGRADE Reply with quote

any help with the "Any Way You Want It" pro upgrades?
i dont under how to install this file because in game and upgrade dont work and not show up in the song that it has any pro guitar in it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: