FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
COLUMBO777's Pro guitar upgrades (NEWLY UPDATED)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
columbo777  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Progress! Reply with quote

Thanks for the input. I am now using the strum markers effectively. Helped for RIO bridge.

In other news, I am almost done with Holiday in Cambodia and just finished I Wont Back Down. I set up a catalog directory for Ziggy for easier inclusion in his packs.

Any requests (Warmup-Sold only please)?
columbo777  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: wrapping up for holiday Reply with quote

Holiday in Cambodia
Wont Back Down
Down Under
RIO (updated)
Pretty in Pink (updated)

completed and submitted for next ziggy pack release.
columbo777  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: milestone? Reply with quote

20 PRO upgrades and 3 custom PRO

Did the San Tropez a while back...

...and I just completed (cat out of bag alert) the PRO for Mr. Blue Sky (ELO). [SOON] so 2 custom PRO tracks.

I am finishing up "Eight Days a Week" for those of you using the Beatles as custom tracks. That makes 3

Dont know if I will return to sanctioned tracks or do more customs, depends on what projects come to light and how difficult the tracks are.

But I need a break for some other guitar work, so not sure when the next track is coming. Maybe after Ziggy adds my tracks to his next release, I'll get motivated.
Frack  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: milestone? Reply with quote

Columbo777 (i've finally found you..)

The things will become more complicated for me as i was thinking all the files from Ziggy's Pro Upgrades were done by him, i'm trying to ask the permission every time to the original fretters and i give them credits in both the posts and the read me in the songs.

Can i keep Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit for Rocksmith or you want to see it removed ?

You remain the rights on this chart, if you asked it i'll remove the links.
columbo777  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: milestone? Reply with quote

Use em all!

Frack wrote:
Columbo777 (i've finally found you..)

The things will become more complicated for me as i was thinking all the files from Ziggy's Pro Upgrades were done by him, i'm trying to ask the permission every time to the original fretters and i give them credits in both the posts and the read me in the songs.

Can i keep Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit for Rocksmith or you want to see it removed ?

You remain the rights on this chart, if you asked it i'll remove the links.
columbo777  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Taking a break? Reply with quote

Well, sort of. I am going to work on the ELO pack with Nyx and the Rocky Horror pack with TrojanNemo...

Plus, I am waiting for Ziggy to add GP5 import. I THINK he added web tab player support in the new version (coming soon?)
pikminguts92  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Taking a break? Reply with quote

columbo777 wrote:
Plus, I am waiting for Ziggy to add GP5 import. I THINK he added web tab player support in the new version (coming soon?)

EOF has GP tab import. I've used it and it works well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PikminGuts92
columbo777  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Taking a break? Reply with quote

I know, but I struggle mightily with EOF...

pikminguts92 wrote:
columbo777 wrote:

EOF has GP tab import. I've used it and it works well.
columbo777  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: OMG, coming soon AEROSMITH Reply with quote

...and I'll be adding the PRO for Walk This Way and Back in the Saddle as soon as possible!
columbo777  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Q & A Reply with quote

Why do all the notes show themselves as Csus4?

No one has yet figured out how Harmonix makes the correct chord name appear. Even when dissected, the values are counter-intuitive. with v52 of the ziggy editor, he finally cracked how to set the Root note, so that the chords would even form correctly. Alas, everything still names itself some arbitrary Csusx chord.

I JUST got v53 today, and I'll see if the situation has improved...
raynebc  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: Q & A Reply with quote

columbo777 wrote:
No one has yet figured out how Harmonix makes the correct chord name appear.

EOF has been doing it for over a year and a half now, the game's automatically detected chord names can be overridden with text events.
columbo777  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Q & A Reply with quote

Where are those specific text events stored so I can add to the editor?

raynebc wrote:
columbo777 wrote:
No one has yet figured out how Harmonix makes the correct chord name appear.

EOF has been doing it for over a year and a half now, the game's automatically detected chord names can be overridden with text events.
columbo777  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Aerosmith and GP inport Reply with quote

Walk this Way is way more than I can play at my level, so I used the new XML import feature in the editor to do the PRO for this track. I went to WEB TAB PLAYER and downloaded the GP5 track in XML format.

I did some quick touch ups for timing and corrections that were obvious, but not sure how good this is as I am not a good enough guitar player to determine. As always, guitar and bass, but I auto generated the lower difficulties based on the 5 button.

Aerosmith - Walk This Way - http://www.4shared.com/file/c3ziU4nA/walkthiswaypro.html (from GP5)

Aerosmith - Back in the Saddle - http://www.4shared.com/file/nr1zYoc7/backinthesaddlepro.html (from GP5) but the END SOLO is NOT DONE. This is an alpha only.

Last edited by columbo777 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
raynebc  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Q & A Reply with quote

columbo777 wrote:
Where are those specific text events stored so I can add to the editor?

"[chrd1 ...]", "[chrd2 ...]" and "[chrd3 ...]" text events (ie. Text Event="[chrd1 Bb5]") manually override the game's chord name detection for Medium, Hard and Expert difficulties, respectively. The text events need to be in the pro guitar/bass MIDI track instead of the normal EVENT track. I've theorized that "[chrd0...]" could be used to define note names in the easy difficulty, but I've never tested that and no official RB3 songs ever put chords in the easy difficulty.
pikminguts92  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you re-upload "Love My Way" and "Just What I Needed"?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PikminGuts92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: