FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Huge Rock Band sale coming!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zman10894  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only spent about 20 dollars worth so far. I got the rest of Ten plus the bonus tracks, the Wolfmother pack, the Boston pack, and the Stadium Arcadium RHCP tracks. Anybody who likes fun but not too difficult charts should get the Wolfmother and Boston packs. Really wondering why I waited so long to get those...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrMilksop94
BatDan  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
i ended spending 103$ and add up 142 songs to my librairy (check dlcquickplay.com to see 'em).

i'd like to know if someone on PS3 with the now-missing Snoop Dogg track would be kind enough to pm me, i need it.

Wait, how is it possible to get the missing Snoop Dogg track?
Bront  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BatDan wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
i ended spending 103$ and add up 142 songs to my librairy (check dlcquickplay.com to see 'em).

i'd like to know if someone on PS3 with the now-missing Snoop Dogg track would be kind enough to pm me, i need it.

Wait, how is it possible to get the missing Snoop Dogg track?
You can't unless you already have it.

Since the PSN cracked down and you can only be active on 2 consoles now, it's also harder for folks to ID trade (which I think was a bad idea anyway (trading IDs)).

On a side note, I snagged around 25 songs. Sadly, some of them don't show up as ones I can challenge folks to score wars with on Blitz.

Songs: Just over 1000.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bront wrote:
Since the PSN cracked down and you can only be active on 2 consoles now, it's also harder for folks to ID trade (which I think was a bad idea anyway (trading IDs))

the sharing idea was pretty good actually, but the way to do it is not. you have to trust the other person if you dont really know him. but once the "deal" si complete, you just need to de-registrer the account from the console and you're good to go.

i hate missing a song, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Bront wrote:
Since the PSN cracked down and you can only be active on 2 consoles now, it's also harder for folks to ID trade (which I think was a bad idea anyway (trading IDs))

the sharing idea was pretty good actually, but the way to do it is not. you have to trust the other person if you dont really know him. but once the "deal" si complete, you just need to de-registrer the account from the console and you're good to go.

i hate missing a song, lol.
De-registering them means the DLC stops working though.

Songs: Just over 1000.
kryptonitejesus  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any quick and easy way to make sure I'm not rebuying tracks I've already got short of individually going through, writing them all down and going to the music store and buying a few? got like 893 something with various tracks from the track packs and not sure which trackpacks i actually own the full things of.

grabbed doin' that rag, touch of grey, queen pack 01 and the are you experienced pack... not bad for 1600 pts especially since i get them 10% off at work... 18$ for 24 songs or something

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryptonitejesus wrote:
any quick and easy way to make sure I'm not rebuying tracks I've already got short of individually going through, writing them all down and going to the music store and buying a few? got like 893 something with various tracks from the track packs and not sure which trackpacks i actually own the full things of.

grabbed doin' that rag, touch of grey, queen pack 01 and the are you experienced pack... not bad for 1600 pts especially since i get them 10% off at work... 18$ for 24 songs or something

If you buy from xbox.com, it will say already purchased if you've already purchased it. Should say the same in the music store, though it does occasionally not recognize when a song is in my library. Not 100% sure, but I think it will even list songs you got from track packs as purchased.

kryptonitejesus  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonXD wrote:
kryptonitejesus wrote:

If you buy from xbox.com, it will say already purchased if you've already purchased it. Should say the same in the music store, though it does occasionally not recognize when a song is in my library. Not 100% sure, but I think it will even list songs you got from track packs as purchased.
Yeah I seen that at the bottom but I noticed that for 3 packs it's a even split to get songs separately vs buying the pack so I just splurged on some of the big packs I knew I didn't have and a couple singles... sales are always great ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sale is still on, right? I mean...I think it WILL be kind of permanent, if it endures up to now....

That's nice because there are still several songs I want from these old releases...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is on its third month. I guess if it stops it'll either be at Christmas/end of the year or it'll be at Thanksgiving, in which case it'll be Alex Rigopulos thanking us for all our cash before riding off into the sunset on his jewel encrusted unicorn appropriately named "money".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They noted on the HMX livestream on Monday that they still have no current plans to end the sale for a while, and that if they did, they'd tell us as soon as possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: