FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tanman's RB thread - The Great Southern Trendkill full album FC!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Tanman's RB thread - The Great Southern Trendkill full album Reply with quote

Decided to make a RB thread of my accomplishments. Been playing RB3 lately and it is so fun.

Got a really good FC yesterday. Llama FC!

This was so annoying had probably 15 chokes after the solo... One of the most frustrating FC's I've done.

I also got 1st tied on Living in America. I still missed 100 in 2nd act and of course the insane doubles for 400 more.

Pretty nice score on Hey Man Nice Shot. Hit the double and got last squeeze. Theres ticks left of course on last. Took much longer than it needed to be actually.

Last edited by tannernieland11 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 9 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Tanman's RB thread- Living in America 1st place!! Reply with quote

Got a crazy score on Living in America. Hit a double 3rd act which I thought was impossible.

Missed 100 2nd act back end barely by a frame though.

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuMTYVGwUWc

Last edited by tannernieland11 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on Llama and insane score on America. Hope to see more, good job.
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 1st on Hey Man Nice Shot.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No One Knows 1st place! Hit the 3rd act double. I missed 4th act double for 100, 6th act 200 (I kinda get that a lot oh well), and last act double for 100. So up to 400 points I missed that I know of. Pretty good though.

Pretty nice score. i hit every squeeze (unless getting an additional 100 is possible first act). I had a run of 10 points more but missed last act squeeze. A guy had x993 on leaderboards so at least 186093 is possible I guess.

Somehow hit the first double on my 2nd try going for it LOL. This was only my 3rd run playing this song today. 142 bpm 8th note. 67,675 is true optimal now lol.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Rehab 1st. Kinda annoying song to play over and over. These ticks are only possible with +lag (did on 100 ms for this score). I'm sure the x20+ scores used positive lag or at least Dconrad's score. I had a run of x92 with 300 ms lag but missed in outro. The outro is impossible for me at 300 ms so this will do.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st place on Don't Stand hit the 142 bpm 1st act double actually 3 times. First time Idk what happened I must of missed a back end by accident cause I ended with x875. Next time I hit it I botched the path and fucked up, like 2 runs later hit it again with that score. But 181,175 is true optimal.

Also got 1st on Combat Baby. Someone apparently got 159,075 on 360 I'm assuming but idk.

Doughboy  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool to see you getting some Rock Band scores in, and with some great doubles. Is 142 BPM eighths your max double you've hit so far in RB3? You're probably not far off from the largest double possible.

As a side note, and this might be my mind playing tricks on me, do you think hitting the last note of an OD phrase you're overlapping as late as possible *slightly* helps your back-end? I got into the habit of doing it on RB1/2 and it kind of seems like it does. I can't really substantiate it lol. I've never seen it explicitly stated whether this works or not, so maybe I'm ignorant of that, or maybe it's worth testing out.
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doughboy wrote:
Cool to see you getting some Rock Band scores in, and with some great doubles. Is 142 BPM eighths your max double you've hit so far in RB3? You're probably not far off from the largest double possible.

As a side note, and this might be my mind playing tricks on me, do you think hitting the last note of an OD phrase you're overlapping as late as possible *slightly* helps your back-end? I got into the habit of doing it on RB1/2 and it kind of seems like it does. I can't really substantiate it lol. I've never seen it explicitly stated whether this works or not, so maybe I'm ignorant of that, or maybe it's worth testing out.

Yes I've hit the double on Low Rider which is around 142 and Don't Stand which is also around 142 1/8th notes.

Also I think it only helps if you have full bar and hitting the last note of the OD phrase late to get back to full again. Otherwise it has no affect.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st place on Oh My God. I hit every non-lag squeeze but I missed every double so thats -700 there. Pretty good though I think this was my best BRE ending too. I usually average around 4500 points and this run got 4612.

expertwin  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job there! I think you can hit all the doubles. Do you use a RB with solo buttons for BREs?
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
Great job there! I think you can hit all the doubles. Do you use a RB with solo buttons for BREs?
no i dont. Does it help? I use a gh5 guitar

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today was very productive today. Got some REALLY good FC's for me.

Among the Living is a crazy FC for me. I think it might be my best RB FC. I didn't use a path so my score is pretty bad. First FC on PS4 yay! I also had the first Indians FC on PS4 as well. So 2 Anthrax firsts.

About half hour ago I FC'd Nightmare. It's another good FC. I had one reverse choke lol. I'm pretty consistent at the solo now. This took longer than Among the Living. I used a path for this but I lost over 4k and had to adjust activations due to high lag settings OD sustains get fucked up. On my TV upstairs I play with 300 ms audio and 50 ms video..

Finally I think I got a pretty nice score on Closer one of my favorite songs to play and squeeze :p I did this with 0 ms audio and video so I could get a good score on it.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 hours of my life to FC Conquer All gone.. but it's over.

The first hour or so I had to get consistent enough to hit Pre-Chorus I was SO bad at it at the start of the day. I eventually got better.. after the next hour or so I had a terrible choke after Pre-Chorus 2 right in Chorus 2... Idk how that happened. If that was bad enough after that I missed after the solo LOLOL.. that was soul crushing (I guess I oversqueezed the front end and missed..) It then took another 2 hours to finally FC it.

My score is ok. I missed around 2k I think just because my whammy is fucked cause of my lag settings.

This is first place on PS4 atm.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtO_2eXOyXs Video for proof

Great accomplishment. Complete album FC is so cool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: