FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
expertwin - Rock Band XKeytar 62/63 FCs!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: expertwin - Rock Band XKeytar 62/63 FCs!!! Reply with quote

Just got a new FGFC: The Beatles: Rock Band EDrums! I've been wanting to get a Drums FGFC for a while, and well, it happened.

Not much to say, but it was really frustrating at times. Taking the kit off the stand helped.

----
So, within only two days I managed to finish off all the songs on Keytar minus Roundabout. This means that I now have only that song for the FSFC! It will require a LOT of practice... and some luck.

The hard/tricky ones:
Antibodies (obv)
Free Bird
Bohemian Rhapsody
25 or 6 to 4

I also earned this sweet banner:

Too bad I have to get rid of the Blitz keys banner. I liked that one.
----

HA! Suck it Antibodies!

After trying that mess that is Visions HGuitar, I decided to go for this. It finally fucking happened! Hit that outro first time I got to it!

Here's to hoping Roundabout falls someday.

With this, 62/63 is imminent. Which is good, because I made a New Years' Resolution that I would get at least 62 by the end of the year.

No video since I did it on HDMI (my shitty camcorder only supports component).

----
I've been trying to see what rhythm games I own are still playable (most of them don't work, GH:WOR rarely works and usually freezes on the long-ass unskippable intro), and it turns out that Beatles still works perfectly. In light of that, I decided to finally see if I could get my XBass FGFC out of the way, and after finally getting I Want You (She's So Heavy) and re-FCing Helter Skelter for the sake of proof, the rest fell quickly. Here are the hard ones:

----

Well, it took too fucking long, and vox is a fucking 99% FC but it finally happened. This is my second OMBFC after Ride a White Swan from LEGO: Rock Band.

Vox were obviously the most annoying instrument by a fucking light year, and honestly that's enough to make me proud of this one. Two things kept tripping me up: "Polly said" (should have been a talky IMO), and "'Mazes me the will/Of instinct" (odd phrase division + low note).

If I ever get Pro cymbals then maybe I should try for Pro OMBFC.
----

FUCKTHEMUSTANGIHATEITSOMUCHWITHITSTINYSELECTBUTTONANDANNOYINGSTRINGSFUCKINGFUCK...

Well, the Mustang is taking years off my life.

On the upside, I FINALLY got my first ever Pro GUITAR FC: Low Rider. I was considering picking the lower-hanging fruit and doing Something in the Way, but I decided to grind for this one and it FINALLY happened. It is a repetitive riff, but with plenty of variations to watch out for. Even arguably the easiest song in the game isn't that easy.

What's next? There are some that I have my eye on, like Living in Trumperica, The Hardest Button to Button, Jane Says, and there are quite a few Pro Bass and even Pro Keys FCs I want.

I'd also like to announce that I am also going for an Easy Pro Bass FGFC. Right now Free Bird is giving me a bit of trouble
----

Well, I've achieved my fourth Pro Bass FC! The bridge tripped me up many times. After I figured it out I just had to deal with shitty calibration and random misses.
-----

I've been wanting to get this one for a while, and it happened!

This is my first FGFC on Vox. Now I need a Drums FGFC and I'll have a FGFC on all five instruments!

Jailbreak was easily the hardest one here. Aside from the infamously long break/guitar solos, there were some short one or two-word phrases. "Heartbeats" and both iterations of "sixteen years" kept tripping me up. Eventually I decided to just do the entire rest of the song after the break in falsetto and that did the trick.

(about three hours later)

...So I managed to get ANOTHER awesome accomplishment today. I've been working on this for a few days and I finally managed to take this down. There isn't a single part of this song that isn't chokable. The riff is infuriatingly annoying, there are strummed trills before the both of the choruses, quoth voided, "don't tell me none of you have messed up the chord changes in either chorus," and there is even some choke potential in the outro, despite being by FAR the easiest part of the song (I'm surprised I didn't choke there). SO relieved to be done with this song. Damn you John Frusciante!

----
http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=435345&game=9&platform=2&size=1&team=0&group=24&diff=4&vox=solo

Proof pics can be found above, but I will post the big one on its own.

I finally did it! I have finally achieved not one but two things I have wanted to achieve for a while. Firstly, I hit the big 2-0 in FGFCs, which is the number required to be automatically listed in bushidox's FGFC thread (though he included me by request). The only FGFCs not listed are GH:80s Easy, AC/DC EGuitar, and the one I'm gonna list now.

Secondly, I finally got the Rock Band Blitz XKeytar FGFC! The hard ones were OBTS (obviously), Jungle Boogie, and I'm Still Standing. That being said, after I got OBTS I just got the rest (sans Death on Two Legs which I did in my OBTS grind) in one fell swoop.

OBTS was infuriating to grind. I did pause just before the chart started, but I never paused within the actual "combo," so it is legit in that regard. I can't remember off the top of my head whether or not I used the hopos (the game has a weird way of applying HOPOs to the Keytar charts), but after that it was really a matter of hoping I hit all three iterations of the chord change. Knowing where each of those starts certainly helps. The first one is in the last chorus before that infamous guitar solo. The second one comes not long after a series of chords. The last one is probably the trickiest since you're probably burnt out at this point, and it comes after a bit. At least it's at the tail end of the song so there's not too much fear of choking.

It got so bad that I ended up recalibrating and using numbers from the RB2 manual. May or may not change back. I have the Audio/Video file with the old numbers I used saved on my laptop.

This makes my seventh Expert FGFC, my second double Expert FGFC after Band Hero XGuitar/Bass, my first Keys FGFC on any difficulty, obviously my first XKeys FGFC, and if I manage to get Rock Band 3 XKeys it would be my first (and definitely last) FSFC.

Bonus:

I got a new Pro Bass FC!

Hey it's that one that everybody has! But seriously, this shouldn't have taken as long as it did. Maybe the new calibration did the trick, I dunno. Also, the first time I got a Pro Bass FC without pausing. Very happy with this one!
----

I'm trying for a FGFC of Rock Band Blitz XKeys, on Keytar to be specific. I recently managed to get a REVERSE CHOKE. I overstrummed during the opening section, which if you've played the song before you'd probably understand.
----
2016/12/04

So I've been slacking off on these games recently. Well, I got two new FGFCs: Blitz EGuitar and Rock Band 3 HBass.

Blitz was loleasy. The tricky ones for RB3 were Caught in a Mosh and Roundabout.

Bonus Update: I FINALLY GOT THE GS ON MOVES LIKE JAGGER BASS!!!

That outro can go die for all I care. This was originally the only song from the Blitz setlist that I FCd without GSing. I decided to rectify that mistake. Fortunately didn't take too long. I have the FC on video but Im too lazy to upload it.

----
2015/09/09

I got this freaking thing. The last achievements I needed to complete were achievements about playing X amount of songs. I grinded this achievement for about two days, and now I have my second ever 100% GS (after Dash of Destruction).
----
9/20/2014 (cont)
I just got my newest XFGFC, Beatles XGuitar. I did all within career mode and it got me the Day Tripper achievement. The harder songs to me were Taxman, I Me Mine, Revolution, and Dig a Pony.

Never thought I'd get an FGFC on Guitar before Bass.
----
9/20/2014

It's actually much easier if you strum the HOPOs and use Super Speed, but still...
----
7/06/2014
http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=435345&game=1&platform=2&size=1&group=1&diff=2

Here's my fifth FGFC! ACDC Medium Guitar. It was short, but some songs were tricky. Let There Be Rock and Jailbreak gave me troubles. I did this on the RB engine which did not help. I think I could go for hard maybe, and I will do expert bass but it will have to be on RB3.
----
7/02/2014
Well, this was a nice surprise.

If I'm not mistaken, this is my very first OMBFC!

Guitar: Fuck that second solo. I wasn't sure whether or not I'd FC'd this before, so I FC'd this to be sure.

Bass: Done as part of the FGFC. Shame it's not a GS.

Drums: Insanely difficult, makes We Are the Nightmare look easy in comparison. But seriously, I made a few stupid chokes on the RB-to-Y beats, and I am bummed that I missed optimal by 600 points. Oh well.

Vocals: Took some tries, but got it pretty quickly. I choked on the "can't go wrong" and "Da da dee dee da" phrases a couple of times, though.

My next OMBFC will probably be either 29 Fingers or Imagine.
----
6/30/2014
I managed to get my first Pro Keys FC after owning the adapter for so long.

I would imagine this is the Pro Keys equivalent of Imagine Pro Bass or Closer on GH3, but there were a few tricky spots. The chorus switching got me for a long time, but once I figured it out I finally got it. The next FCs I might go for are RitD or BiF.

I still need to try for more stuff on Pro Bass and Protar too. The next PB FC might be EWtRtW, which has GD string jump, or Yoshibi, which is like the Pro Bass equivalent of SftD drums on GH5, because its sparseness makes subtle changes undetectable.

EDIT:
Under the suggestion of slashn0 and jawnintendo, I did Need You Tonight.

What the **** was that?

I also did Rainbow in the Dark.

The shift from A to F tripped me up. Hope the pic isn't too blurry.

-----
6/17/2014

Boy this GS took so long... because it's my first ever Blitz gold star on a song with DUAL SOLOS. This took forever and several Charlene grinds. I wound up getting an insane pinball on one run and I got the GS and I feel like I've channeled my inner Ketchup/malkier/zage!
----
5/28/2014

Okay, I just got an accomplishment I think is a long time coming: I FGGS'd Rock Band Blitz! I personally have to thank the people at the RB:B GS Breakdown thread. I used a lot of their strategies to help.

Personal roadblocks:

Sing (J/BN/SG)- I ended up using a video made by inv4der. Turns out I needed to save my Jackpot for the second chorus or something.

Shout (J/BN/SG)- I used DragoonXD's strategery of using my Jackpot on the sustains on the end--and it actually worked! :mrgreen:

Cult of Personality (BM/FN/SG)- I used ricecake' combination here. I figured out to use Bandmate wherever Flame Notes are.

So Far Away (RR/FN/SV)- Perhaps the fact that it's a ballad stumped me. In any case, for this one the best thing to do was to play until I GS'd.

Bang Your Head (Metal Health) [RR/FN/SG]- Like SFA, I just played until I got the gold stars. Amazing song, BTW.

Here's a setlist scroll. I am also in the process of uploading all of the individual scores.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 64 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previous OP:
----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFc2Z0P1g7Y

I have disowned my older thread. As for the FGFC, it wasn't that hard and most of it was done on release day.

Hardest 3:
3. The Wicker Man
2. Stronger
1. Moves Like Jagger

I was actually first on "Rock Band Blitz Soundtrack" for a few minutes!

voidedalive2x wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
expertwin  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previous OP
---
I am now playing RBB. I'm a bit crap at it. (GSing is troublesome for me)

I have 6 GSes:
One Week
Blitzkrieg Bop
Manu Chao
Nine in the Afternoon
Laid To Rest
Hysteria
---
Lego Bass FGFC!

voidedalive2x wrote:
sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job bud, how many RB3 Bass FC's do you think you can get?
expertwin  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Great job bud, how many RB3 Bass FC's do you think you can get?

Probably everything that isn't on inv4der's list.

voidedalive2x wrote:
xXFl0oZXx  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice bude ! :3 Lego RB and Blitz FGFC ? go GD:RB and TB:RB now ?

continue ! and go RB3 D:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Fl0oz
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previous OP
----
Proofs: http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=435345&game=5&platform=2&size=1&team=0&group=2&diff=4&song=0&vox=solo

YES! Not sure if it's better than my BH bass FGFC, though it's certainly better than my Blitz bass FGFC! :tooth:

And yes, I named my avatar Kim. Don't ask.
----
Pro Bass stuff

voidedalive2x wrote:
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any full game FC is really impressive

keep up the good work and good luck with your next goal
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, PP. I am still proud of the Lego one. My next goal is to get some of the Warmup tier ('cept The Killing Moon) and some of the easier 1-3 dot songs FC'd on Pro Bass.

voidedalive2x wrote:
expertwin  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So gaiz, I just FGGS'd RB Blitz. Film at eleven (see OP).

Previous OP:
----

Hey, I recently remembered that I have a Pro Guitar controller and have been trying for some FCs. Finally, I got some. Even if they are the two easiest on-disc songs.

Imagine

Ah yes. This song. It's mostly just sustains, but for the 3-15 slides I had to pause them. Oh well, it's an FC nonetheless.

I Love Rock and Roll

Pretty easy song, but the 0-2 HOPOs and main riff can be something to watch out for. (Didn't have to pause glitch these)

I plan to get more FCs, if only the Mustang controller wasn't made by MadCatz shoddy.

voidedalive2x wrote:
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've GS Dawn of the Condoms with that stupid guitar-keys solo. See OP for more.

voidedalive2x wrote:
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to get my first Pro Keys FC after owning the adapter for so long.

I would imagine this is the Pro Keys equivalent of Imagine Pro Bass or Closer on GH3, but there were a few tricky spots. The chorus switching got me for a long time, but once I figured it out I finally got it. The next FCs I might go for are RitD or BiF.

I still need to try for more stuff on Pro Bass and Protar too. The next PB FC might be EWtRtW, which has GD string jump, or Yoshibi, which is like the Pro Bass equivalent of SftD drums on GH5, because its sparseness makes subtle changes undetectable.

voidedalive2x wrote:
slashn0  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one. Go for Need You Tonight FC :P

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slashn0 wrote:
nice one. Go for Need You Tonight FC :P

This

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under the suggestion of slashn0 and jawnintendo, I did Need You Tonight.

What the **** was that?

I also did Rainbow in the Dark.

The shift from A to F tripped me up. Hope the pic isn't too blurry.

voidedalive2x wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: