FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
100% Tracking in Rock Band Blitz Manage Scores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: 100% Tracking in Rock Band Blitz Manage Scores Reply with quote

While entering scores I noticed that I am getting credit for 100% on every song I enter, even if they have no 100% value in the score I enter. For example, it currently says I have 100% on 9 out of 25 songs, despite only having two songs where I achieved 100% on any instrument.

Screenshot

I wasn't entirely sure how 100% tracking would work for this game anyway - is it supposed to track any song that has any 100% value in it, or only songs where 100% notes are hit on every instrument?

Thanks in advance, I am loving this game, and it's great that ScoreHero had support as early as it did

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the report - I have noticed this and it's not working correctly. Songs should only be considered 100% when achieving 100% on all parts.

Also for reference, the other major bug I'm aware of is that tier rankings aren't working at all.

I'll be looking into both of those issues in the next week. My priority now is focused on adding full score-tracking support (DLC is up, RBN songs are next) and announcing a giveaway contest hopefully tonight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: