FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Photo Proofs for Rock Band Blitz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Photo Proofs for Rock Band Blitz Reply with quote

If you submit a photo proof for Rock Band Blitz, it would be wise to include both results screens (the 1st and the 3rd, the 2nd/coin screen isnt needed). I've been seeing some people submit only the 3rd screen..the 1st screen is much more useful from a staff point of view for determining whether the score is legitimate.

I'm not saying that 1st screen only proofs will never be questioned or that 3rd screen only proofs will be dismissed, but it's better safe than sorry to include both if you're able, or just the 1st rather than the 3rd if you dont know how to stitch them together.

Example (this is one image):

EDIT: If the score in question is an FC/and or an FC on a tough song (100% on all parts, definitely include both screens. If you have an FC and can't stitch, PM me, I can help)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: