FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Official Scavenger Hunt/Lots of Songs Goals Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Blitz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Official Scavenger Hunt/Lots of Songs Goals Thread Reply with quote

So Rock Band Blitz has launched, and with it Rock Band World. Rock Band World is pretty much the only consistent way to have coins to use powerups all the time, so completing goals is a new priority.

Scavenger Hunt goals give you clues as to what songs you have to play. No star counts are required, but there can be quite a few options to choose from.

The purpose of this thread is to give a quick go-to guide on what songs you need to play in RB3 or RBB to get you the coins you need for high scores. Posts in this thread should be discussing potential song choices that you may or may not have in your library. If you do have a song that someone suggests, feel free to try it and see if it updates the goal and report back to thread.

There have also come to be songs that require lots of songs from a particular musician that may span across multiple bands. To help alleviate missing any of these songs, these lists will be posted here as well. Songs marked with an asterisk (*) and in bold in the goal are only playable in Rock Band 3.

Current Scavenger Goals:

The Rock Band Hospital
We've opened up Rock Band Hospital but are missing some pretty key components for it to run smoothly! Help us out, won't you?

Platform: Rock Band Blitz and Rock Band 3

Songs:
Calling Dr. Love - KISS
Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine - The White Stripes
Bad Medicine - Bon Jovi
Dr. Feelgood . Mötley Crüe
Two Princes - Spin Doctors

The Rock Band Arsenal
Get in line, soldier, there's a war on! Load up your arsenal with the best weapons you can find!

Platform: Rock Band Blitz and Rock Band 3

Songs:
The Guns of Brixton - The Clash
Dolly Dagger - Jimi Hendrix
Horseshoes and Handgrenades - Green Day
That's When I Reach for My Revolver - Mission of Burma
Time Bomb - Rancid

Current "Lots of Song" Goals:

None.

Last edited by Yusuke on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 18 times in total
Kane40  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: Official Scavenger Hunt Thread Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:

Harmonix Livestream Hunt!
Special scavenger hunt for today's HMX Livestream at 6pm EST on twitch.tv/harmonixmusic! There are are six songs in Rock Band Blitz that were released in a year ending in the number 1. This hunt consists of three of them. Are you a bad enough dude to find them?

Platform: Rock Band Blitz

Songs:
??? - ???
??? - ???
??? - ???

Songs:
Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw this on the Rock Band World companion app, a goal that everyone is already participating in, but just need to contribute to win.
Rock Band World App wrote:

You guys DESTROYED the Metal goal, so we're setting the bar higher. Can we get half a MILLION stars in the next 5 days. Play Classic Rock songs in Blitz to contribute. Everyone wins if we finish.

So I am assuming this means they are looking for everyone who is playing Blitz to play Classic Rock, and as a community break 500,000 stars. There are 3 days remaining on the challenge, and it looks like we are only 77,083 stars into it. We have some work to do, ScoreHero!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a metal one a day or two ago. I think I only played like, a song for it. Not sure if I got any coins for it though. I find it difficult to keep track.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the metal one got finished pretty quickly. I think you need to be on RBW and officially join in order to get credit.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't join this classic rock one (didn't see an option), but it's under the "In Progress" section of RBW. I assume the same is for the metal one. It automatically adds you if you're on RBW and more than likely if you verified Blitz, seeing that's the only game you can play to add stars to this.

100,000-ish stars so far. 400,000 in 3 days. Wonder if it'll happen.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's already at 204,877 right now. I think we'll be fine.

Songs: Just over 1000.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They made it!
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do the rb world goals refresh? or is there a set number with the weekly community and scavenger hunt goal being the only two new ones? I completed all the easy and medium goals in 1 day. Am I done with it now?

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
do the rb world goals refresh? or is there a set number with the weekly community and scavenger hunt goal being the only two new ones? I completed all the easy and medium goals in 1 day. Am I done with it now?
It looks from the official RB forums like more will be added, but there's no indication of when or how often it's planned. I hope it's soon because I'm almost done too and need a way to generate coins for grinding all golds on the on "disc" setlist.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't they say new goals every week?
lawrencein  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be mentioned that songs played in both RB3 and RBB count twice. I managed to get the Parenthetically Speaking goal despite not owning "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To" and not having played "(We Are) The Road Crew '08".

ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawrencein wrote:
It should be mentioned that songs played in both RB3 and RBB count twice. I managed to get the Parenthetically Speaking goal despite not owning "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To" and not having played "(We Are) The Road Crew '08".

Oh, you are just brilliant. Which means that I might be able to get some more points for the other artist goals, too. Perfect!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
BowlZ wrote:
It looks from the official RB forums like more will be added, but there's no indication of when or how often it's planned. I hope it's soon because I'm almost done too and need a way to generate coins for grinding all golds on the on "disc" setlist.
Pope said he'd launch new goals every Tuesday actually.

Songs: Just over 1000.
dore  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there are some new ones up now. No scavenger hunts but same type of deal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Blitz All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: