FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
That Authoring Group gets Blitzed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noble  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: That Authoring Group gets Blitzed! Reply with quote

We at That Authoring Group know that there will be an entirely new community of players joining the Rock Band community for the first time with Wednesday's launch of Rock Band Blitz. Most of them are going to start browsing the THOUSANDS of songs available in the music store and think "How can I ever afford all this awesomeness?!?!"

We're here to help.

At TAG we've always striven to bring you the best music at the lowest cost possible, but now we're going to make damn sure of it.

Starting Wednesday morning and for the next 90 days ALL of our songs will be on sale for $1!

That's right. Every single one of our over 170 tracks are all going to be $1 for the next 90 days.

So if there's some of our tracks that you thought man I'd buy that if only it wasn't $2, then this is the sale for you. Just act fast because at the end of the 90 days the $2 tracks will go back to their original prices.

Just our small way of welcoming the new members of the Rock Band Community, and make the hard choices of how can I purchase all these songs in these tough economic times just a little easier

For those needing a list of the songs in our library :
Go to http://rbnreleases.com/

Search: ThatAuthoringGroup and you'll see everything we currently have available.

Now if you'll all excuse me I need to continue my finger exercises to get ready for Blitz!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Thunder Buckets PSN Name: thunderbuckets
Zman10894  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one. There's a bunch of songs, including some 2x Bass Pedal versions, that I've wanted to get but never got around to. This should persuade me to easily

So will this apply to any new songs that come out during those 90 days, too?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrMilksop94
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it's time to stop dragging my feet about buying Ziltoid.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be more exciting if most of your songs weren't already $1.

Still, I'll have to look through your catalog, but I'm pretty sure you've got some $2 that I was kind of interested in but not quite enough to make the purchase at that price. The Ziltoid stuff that I don't have, at the very least.
Knux2007  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On PS3 too?

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knux2007 wrote:
On PS3 too?

Seems very unlikely. Sony probably wouldn't want to cooperate with this sort of thing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome deal, but some of the songs are still being sold for 160, eg The Obsidian Conspiracy. Any chance of getting that sorted out please?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THFS wrote:
Awesome deal, but some of the songs are still being sold for 160, eg The Obsidian Conspiracy. Any chance of getting that sorted out please?
It was stated at one point that 5 songs would remain at full price due to reasons outside of TAG's control (presumably record labels). As far as I can tell the 5 songs are:

Nevermore - "The Obsidian Conspiracy"
Nevermore - "The Obsidian Conspiracy (2X Bass Pedal)"
Nevermore - "Without Morals"
Nevermore - "Without Morals (2X Bass Pedal)"
Saint Vitus - "Blessed Night"

Metalhead911  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good deal. Just today, I bought.....

Atheist - Second To Sun
Cynic - The Space For This
Cynic - Evolutionary Sleeper
Devin Townsend - By Your Command
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Farewell Mona Lisa
Not Above Evil - The Duel
Rotting Christ - Fire Death and Fear
Wolfcrusher - Skeletonizer

BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely going to have to check this sale out tomorrow for some of the songs I still have yet to pick up

EDIT: Picked up a total of 26 Tracks, including the remaining Devin Townshend I was missing, Second to Sun, Betrayed, The Sunny Side Up Tracks, Ghost Brigade, and some others. Thanks to everyone at TAG for doing this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: