FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS3 4 flashing lights on the controller?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Handheld Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locknane  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: PS3 4 flashing lights on the controller? Reply with quote

ok watch tons of vids and didnt find the right ffix hopefully i can get some answers here. I hit the PS button and the 4 lights light up. they flash then stop flashing. I plug it into the usb cord for the playstion to charge it and it does not light up or charge. I have hit the reset button multiple times. i've tapped the reset button, ive held it down. i just bought the controller but lost the reciept so i want to try to fix it before i go to the store and return it. ive tried plugging it into my laptop and then unplugging it next to the ps3 to see if it turns it on that way. please help. all it does is flash the 4 red lights then shuts off. please will someone answer with something more then poop on it
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if scorehero was a reasonable choice for console help, the RB handheld games (aka the PSP, DS and iOS games) technique forum is most certainly NOT a place to ask.

This is.

Also, welcome to scorehero?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Handheld Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: