FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
8/14 DLC: Singles from Foreigner and Nightwish
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PowerM3tal  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We get Finnish power metal, and they don't give us Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Children of Bodom, or Wintersun?

I guess Nightwish is OK, but I was hoping for one of the longer songs, preferably from the Tarja era...oh well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powerm3tal
raynebc  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, Harmonix, you're really delivering next week. Two Foreigner songs and my favorite "new Nightwish" song to boot.
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great to see more Foreigner on Rock Band! Those 2 chosen songs are not my favorite, but they will still be fun. As for Nightwish, I have no idea who they are, but it I hear the song, I might know it, which is usually how it works.
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of Foreigner, but yay Nightwish!
It's like Amberian Dawn but good and not awful.

Would have been better to get 2 Nightwish song and one Foreigner song. Then we could have Bye Bye Beautiful. No Tarja era stuff though thanks, my ex stole my Once and Century Child albums so I refuse to listen to it.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow congrats HMX. Not only did you succeed in me wanting any DLC before Blitz comes out but also a solid week for DLC and RBN (on PS3 anyways). You will definitely get my money next week.
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey cool Nightwish wasn't betting on that ever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
And yet I still have to pop in GH:VH if I want to play Double Vision. Ah well, I guess these songs are good.

Oh yeah. What the hell?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they sure have been listening to their fans. This is what they wanted, right? Pure immediate fanservice for 2 weeks now.
raynebc  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210 wrote:
No Tarja era stuff though thanks, my ex stole my Once and Century Child albums so I refuse to listen to it.

Your loss. Twice over.
Pig-serpent  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never actually looked at Foreigner in Rock band outside of Cold as Ice. Glad to have some more, will probably pick "I wanna know what love is" up assuming the chart isn't mind-numbingly boring. Not too into Waiting, so pass there. Also I have to look up the cover of Juke Box Hero to see if it's listenable.

Never heard of Nightwish, sounds pretty cool but there's Amberian Dawn I was thinking of getting and I'd buy that first. Overall 1 maybe and a probably is a decent week for me.
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pig-serpent wrote:
I never actually looked at Foreigner in Rock band outside of Cold as Ice. Glad to have some more, will probably pick "I wanna know what love is" up assuming the chart isn't mind-numbingly boring. Not too into Waiting, so pass there. Also I have to look up the cover of Juke Box Hero to see if it's listenable.

Never heard of Nightwish, sounds pretty cool but there's Amberian Dawn I was thinking of getting and I'd buy that first. Overall 1 maybe and a probably is a decent week for me.

There's also Feels Like the First Time, Hot-Blooded, Blue-Morning, Blue Day, and Headknocker. Not sure if I'm missing any others, I'm not at my xbox right now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeachBum187 wrote:
Pig-serpent wrote:

There's also Feels Like the First Time, Hot-Blooded, Blue-Morning, Blue Day, and Headknocker. Not sure if I'm missing any others, I'm not at my xbox right now.

Don't forget Urgent, which is worth it for the keys part alone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty disappointed in the Nightwish pick (would have loved something from Tarja-era, even Wish I Had an Angel) but any Nightwish is better than none.

Solid Foreigner picks as well.
Pig-serpent  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
BeachBum187 wrote:

Don't forget Urgent, which is worth it for the keys part alone.

Indeed, although I don't recognize any of those off the top of my head apart from Feels like the First Time which I have in guitar hero, so I most likely won't buy it. I have to look up the others this weekend now.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mfw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: