FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Beatles: Rock Band Cross-Platform 1st Place overall + FGFC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: The Beatles: Rock Band Cross-Platform 1st Place overall + FG Reply with quote

I have two firsts left to get. That's what I'll be doing for now. Then I'll be grabbing the three firsts left to grab on Lego Rock Band. That will leave me with FGFC and Full Game First Place on GD:RB LRB and TBRB. Btw squeezing the beatles is way underrated, competing against R0bd0g on Wii was well... competitive.
Anyway I look forward to squeezing RB2 or RB3 next. I currently have 14/84 songs on RB2 1st place on and 46/82 songs on RB3 1st place on.
Which way should I go next?
If I do RB2 i need to know how to connect to rock server or whatever because my scores never seem to go online (that's why I have to take pictures)
If I do RB3 I need a link to the thread with all of the paths (I can't seem to find it, was it removed?)
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread moved to accomplishments. Please use technique/style/gameplay for questions and discussions of technique, style, and/or gameplay .
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a weird score to tie on on Yellow Sub, lol. It's funny where you probably used the calibration trick, and I didn't (on that song, anyway), and we ended up dropping the same amount of ticks.

Also, IDK if you know this, but the audio calibration doesn't matter. I've seen your videos and you're always playing ahead of the music too... You would think it would be easier to play in time to the music?
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I used the calibration trick on most songs, Not on good morning good morning backside that song is terribly annoying to get the extra 1 point. Anyway r0bd0g on Something I got overdrive out of the first phrase on -170 so there's tons left, I might go for getting more than 2000 above upperbound on that.
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r0bd0g you might want to try to get a good score on Something. I got overdrive out of the first phrase at -165 so it definitely is possible to hold a good amount of ticks and still use that, probably getting 2000+ over upperbound is possible. And I think I actually used a low amount of negative calibration on yellow submarine (like -50), I used -50 and -70 for most of my scores before I want to hold your hand, you can see my scores become harder to obtain after that point.
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I actually tried that once at -200 or so and lost so many ticks the score ended up being lower. I didn't sit down and plan out the path though, so maybe I should have done that instead of just guessing.

There's another calibration trick for activation that I know in wywy bass. It's funny. In solo play, you use it on the first phrase to get an activation. In band, that phrase is a unison. It's actually the 2nd phrase that you can use calibration to get an activation from. That band path is by far the craziest thing I've ever drawn on a blank chart.

And yeah that last point on GMGM is evil.
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted a 98k path on pathhero.codemann8.com for Something. Great song, you should go execute the path. You'll take that first from me by probably 1k almost.
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got through the path for the first time and got 97411. I think I probably missed the squeeze on the 3rd act? It's hard to say whether or not I missed any squeezes on the front end. I'm a bit out of practice and sometimes I forget to angle my hand the right way when I go for the minus button.

Anyway I had to go at 180. I only got it at 175 a couple times and to hell with 170 and 165 I can't really fathom. It's a huge pain to not miss somewhere when playing like this... I might try to improve it, but, like I said... it was kinda painful. :p

Thanks for the path though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: