FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Underground by Wargasm Practice Mode Glitch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iHomer  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Underground by Wargasm Practice Mode Glitch Reply with quote

When you try to put the RBN song "Underground" by Wargasm into practice mode, there are no sections at all, you can only choose "Full Song". This is odd enough, but even more strange is that all the sections have names when you finish the song and look at stats, and when you select full song in practice mode, all sections have names as well. The reason I bring this up is because this song happens to be a pretty hard FC due to an insane roll lane that looks pretty "broken", and a few hard fills near the outro as well, with no way to practice them that I know of.

Does anyone know of any possible ways to fix this? I was thinking maybe somehow extract the chart and recreate it into a custom to practice, but am not familiar with that enough to know how.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Underground by Wargasm Practice Mode Glitch Reply with quote

iHomer wrote:
When you try to put the RBN song "Underground" by Wargasm into practice mode, there are no sections at all, you can only choose "Full Song". This is odd enough, but even more strange is that all the sections have names when you finish the song and look at stats, and when you select full song in practice mode, all sections have names as well. The reason I bring this up is because this song happens to be a pretty hard FC due to an insane roll lane that looks pretty "broken", and a few hard fills near the outro as well, with no way to practice them that I know of.

Does anyone know of any possible ways to fix this? I was thinking maybe somehow extract the chart and recreate it into a custom to practice, but am not familiar with that enough to know how.

I don't know if there's a way to fix this, but I don't think this is the only song with this bug. It's not due to the authors forgetting to put sections in, as you can tell by the title names, I don't know if the cause is actually known.
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Underground by Wargasm Practice Mode Glitch Reply with quote

Quazifuji wrote:
iHomer wrote:

I don't know if there's a way to fix this, but I don't think this is the only song with this bug. It's not due to the authors forgetting to put sections in, as you can tell by the title names, I don't know if the cause is actually known.

Country Song and Midnight Eyes (RB3 version) also have this problem. The cause is known now, and it should never happen again.

Beliskner  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Feast or Famine had the same problem on the PS3
Xenigma  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's basically an authoring error in some early RBN2 songs that couldn't be identified until after release, but it has long since been identified and should no longer be seen in the wild. Not much you can do about it without talking with some customs folk.

Pas26  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Underground by Wargasm Practice Mode Glitch Reply with quote

iHomer wrote:

Fairly easy for someone who has the right tools. The chart would already be in the right format for the editing tools, all they'd have to do it delete/re-add sections for practice. That person could even customize sections to be focused on the fills, if you'd like. Sadly I dont own any of these tools, but ask any RB3 custom charter (ask around ppl like DragonTaser).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had someone make a fixed version for practice, problem solved!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

False alarm, still have the same problem. Does anyone know what the actual problem/solution was to fixing this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: