FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
6/12 DLC: Drive by Incubus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
espher  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koetsu wrote:
I wish they had taken this time to announce RB3 Version songs. Ever since those answers from about last month and the on-disc upgrades, I want them already!

Keep your eyes peeled on the Software forum for a TU5-friendly, gratis solution to your problem. Coming soon!*

* I ran into one kink with some RB1-era songs that I am trying to remedy. Only hurdle!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
Bront  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh on Incubus, but cool for B-52s!

Edit: This song isn't bad. Might snag it later.

Songs: Just over 1000.
Xenigma  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty nice pick for a single-song week, though it's really interesting to see it wasn't big enough with it's week to get a Pro upgrade. Makes me much more curious to learn what was cut...

McSkinny  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
I swear to god if we get more QOTSA and none of it is from Rated R I will flip shit

Rated R doesn't have a whole lot that would be super fun on RB compared to Songs for the Deaf. I hope Songs for the Deaf is what they put up, but I'm just happy to have more Queens.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McSkinny wrote:
The-B.O.D. wrote:
I swear to god if we get more QOTSA and none of it is from Rated R I will flip shit

Rated R doesn't have a whole lot that would be super fun on RB compared to Songs for the Deaf. I hope Songs for the Deaf is what they put up, but I'm just happy to have more Queens.

Better Living Through Chemistry would be ridiculously fun all across the board, but I doubt we'd get that.

I agree with BOD that I'd love some Rated R material, just because no rhythm game has had it. Lost Art of Keeping a Secret and Monster in the Parasol are moderately popular QOTSA tracks so I wouldn't say it's out of the question.

Having said that, I expect a 3-pack consisting of Make It Wit Chu, some track off of their debut (likely Avon, Regular John, or If Only), and then a track off of Songs For The Deaf (likely Millionaire, Song for the Dead, the title track, or poooossibly First It Giveth). Not necessarily my dream pack (QOTSA are my favorite band, so it'd be hard to even pick a dream pack), but it's what I think would be most likely.
BathTub  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least it's a good one.
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher wrote:
Koetsu wrote:
I wish they had taken this time to announce RB3 Version songs. Ever since those answers from about last month and the on-disc upgrades, I want them already!

Keep your eyes peeled on the Software forum for a TU5-friendly, gratis solution to your problem. Coming soon!*

* I ran into one kink with some RB1-era songs that I am trying to remedy. Only hurdle!

My eyes are more peeled than a potato at McDolan's.
espher  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComicBookGuru wrote:
espher wrote:
Koetsu wrote:

The problem is fixed, but a "write a ten page paper" problem has reared its ugly head in its place, so... maybe rest your eyes for the week. ;) It's also 360-specific, since I uh, hadn't mentioned that.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
Bront  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koetsu wrote:
What answers and on-disc upgrade?

Songs: Just over 1000.
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher wrote:
ComicBookGuru wrote:
espher wrote:
Koetsu wrote:

The problem is fixed, but a "write a ten page paper" problem has reared its ugly head in its place, so... maybe rest your eyes for the week. ;) It's also 360-specific, since I uh, hadn't mentioned that.

I know, I follow the Software scene Perhaps you should start a thread there?
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more interested in the QOTSA and B-52s announcements, but Drive is fun.
espher  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComicBookGuru wrote:
I know, I follow the Software scene Perhaps you should start a thread there?

Well, not everyone here does, so I figured I'd share, but yes, I will be starting a thread once I've got some more done. ;)
espher  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=671805

Harts.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: 6/12 DLC: Drive by Incubus Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™ and PlayStation®3 system June 12th, 2012:

• Drive by Incubus

(This track will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system June 13th)

Price:

$1.99 USD (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™)

The reason there is only one song this week is because the other two songs (not by Incubus) were pulled at the last minute due to licensing complications. (per HMXHenry's twitter)

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• Rise And Shine by Anarchy Club(80 MSP)

• River Of Glass by Rishloo (160 MSP)

• If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens (160 MSP)

New songs brought to you by Rhythm Authors:

• Dear Insanity by Asking Alexandria (160 MSP)

RBN Songs now available for PS3 that are currently enabled for scoretracking:

• Inside by Cold Steel ($0.99)

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: