FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band: Harmonies Project (Latest: 07/04/03)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
espher  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCK BAND: HARMONIES PROJECT

I bought myself a cake. Dunno what you guys are gonna do.

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
columbo777  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 more PRO upgrades for RBHP:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/occ676esiyiay7i/4RBHP.rar

DetroitRockCity
Dont Fear the Reaper
I was wrong
whats my name again
wonderwall

and...

Round and Round coming soon!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an FYI

the PURCHASED PRO for More Than a Feeling does not work if you include More than a feeling harm upgrade. They will have to be combined? Is there a trick since you cant distribute that?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

columbo777 wrote:
Just an FYI

the PURCHASED PRO for More Than a Feeling does not work if you include More than a feeling harm upgrade. They will have to be combined? Is there a trick since you cant distribute that?

This has been an issue for about eleventy billion years, but yes, you'd have to merge it yourself (though you can throw it in the morethanafeeling folder and the packager will build it).

So long as they're available for purchase, I won't be distributing officially released pro (and I may not afterwards).

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
columbo777  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be exact, I want to combine harmony and PRO. So I can copy the .mid file to the input dir for morethanafeeling, but do I have to manipulate anything else (like .dta files)? Do I have to MERGE the mid files? What is that process?

espher wrote:
columbo777 wrote:
Just an FYI

This has been an issue for about eleventy billion years, but yes, you'd have to merge it yourself (though you can throw it in the morethanafeeling folder and the packager will build it).

So long as they're available for purchase, I won't be distributing officially released pro (and I may not afterwards).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open REAPER.
Insert RB:HP .mid (make sure you're at the beginning of the track), importing the tempo map.
Insert Pro Guitar/Bass .mid (make sure you're at the beginning of the track).
Export the .MID tracks (it's under File), making sure to export the tempo map.
Use the songs.dta from the pro upgrade (though make sure it points at the right .mid).

Build the package yourself as an upg or replace the contents of the MTaF folder in RB:HP and build.

espher  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As listed in the blog post, another big update today!

Rock Band DLC 2008 Harmony Upgrades
* Serj Tankian - “Beethoven's C***” (Oddbrother)
* Sleater-Kinney - “You're No Rock and Roll Fun” (espher)

Rock Band DLC 2009 Harmony Upgrades
* Foo Fighters - “Best of You” (Mr. Underhill)
* Foo Fighters - “The Pretender” (Mr. Underhill)
* Foo Fighters - “Wheels” (Mr. Underhill)
* Foo Fighters - “Word Forward” (Mr. Underhill)

Rock Band DLC 2010 Harmony Upgrades
* X - “Blue Spark” (espher)
* X - “The Hungry Wolf” (espher)
* X - “I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts” (espher)
* X - “Los Angeles” (espher)

Rock Band Network Harmony Upgrades
* Bang Camaro - “Swallow the Razor” (espher)
* Parry Gripp - “The Girl at the Video Game Store” (espher)

Rock Band Network Pro Drums Upgrades
* All That Remains - “Days Without” (GreenPanda12)
* All That Remains - “Forever in Your Hands” (GreenPanda12)
* The Apples in Stereo - “Dream About the Future” (GreenPanda12)
* Bang Camaro - “Swallow the Razor” (espher)
* Clandestine - “Disappear In You” (GreenPanda12)
* Jonathan Coulton - “Creepy Doll” (GreenPanda12)
* Jonathan Coulton - “The Future Soon” (GreenPanda12)
* Kill the Alarm - “Fire Away” (GreenPanda12)
* Let's Get It - “Do Not Disturb (Tell Me How Bad)” (GreenPanda12)
* Mayday Parade - “When I Get Home You're So Dead” (GreenPanda12)
* Parry Gripp - “The Girl at the Video Game Store” (GreenPanda12)
* The Summer Set - “Chelsea” (GreenPanda12)

Keys and Pro Keys Upgrades
* Bryan Adams - “Summer of '69” (LRB) (DVDSmith)

Pro Guitar and Pro Bass Upgrades
* Blink-182 - “What's My Age Again?” (DLC09) (xEpiDeMiiKxx)
* Blondie - “Hanging on the Telephone” (DLC08) (columbo777)
* Blue Öyster Cult - “(Don't Fear) The Reaper” (RB1) (xEpiDeMiiKxx)
* KISS - “Detroit Rock City” (RB1) (xEpiDeMiiKxx)
* KT Tunstall - “Suddenly I See” (LRB) (columbo777)
* Oasis - “Wonderwall” (DLC08) (xEpiDeMiiKxx)
* The Offspring - “Hammerhead” (DLC08) (columbo777)
* Ratt - “Round and Round" (RB2) (columbo777)
* The Smiths - “This Charming Man” (DLC10) (columbo777)
* Social Distortion - “I Was Wrong” (RB2) (xEpiDeMiiKxx)

Optional Chart Fixes and Variants
* Black Sabbath - “Paranoid” - Fix (Playability): Pro drum chart and vocal tonic information. (Oddbrother)

Updated/Revised Older Charts
* PROGB: Aerosmith - “Walk This Way” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Blondie - “Call Me” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Blondie - “One Way or Another” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: The Buzzcocks - “Ever Fallen in Love” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: The Cars - “Just What I Needed” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Dead Kennedys - “Holiday in Cambodia” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Duran Duran - “Rio” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Evanescence - “Bring Me to Life” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Go-Go's - “We Got the Beat” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Janis Joplin - “Peace of My Heart” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Jefferson Airplane - “White Rabbit” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Katrina and the Waves - “Walking on Sunshine” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Men at Work - “Down Under” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Modern English - “I Melt With You” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Panic! at the Disco - “Nine in the Afternoon” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: The Primitives - “Crash” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: The Psychedelic Furs - “Love My Way” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: The Psychedelic Furs - “Pretty in Pink” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Ramones - “Rockaway Beach” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Ramones - “Rock 'n' Roll High School” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Ramones - “Teenage Lobotomy” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Talking Heads - “And She Was” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.
* PROGB: Tom Petty - “Won't Back Down” (columbo777) - Added proper root note, fine tuning.

Special note for Paranoid -- this upgrade is for those of you that have a TU4-friendly version of the track. You will need to edit the songs.dta and upgrades.dta in the Paranoid folder to match the short name and song_id in the songs.dta file of the custom version you have.

CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty big update, nice. Out of curiosity, is Less Talk More Rokk going to be included in a future update? It has been over a month since I submitted it, and you did say that I would have to split future upgrades, but that you did this one for me :P

Koetsu  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic update! I'll try to get a Wii update out faster. Is it the right time to push the Wii updates to the front page? Also, I'm really excited for DVDSmith's Keys upgrade. Any chance for bulk easy charts?
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koetsu wrote:
Also, I'm really excited for DVDSmith's Keys upgrade. Any chance for bulk easy charts?

Not from me, certainly, I'm focusing my time on brand new customs. I just did '69 because I had the sheet music and the keys part is so similar to the guitar part, so I knew it wouldn't take long to chart. (Plus, Reckless is one of my all-time favourite albums. )

Glad to hear you're looking forward to it, let me know what you think.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyclopsDragon wrote:
Pretty big update, nice. Out of curiosity, is Less Talk More Rokk going to be included in a future update? It has been over a month since I submitted it, and you did say that I would have to split future upgrades, but that you did this one for me :P

As the contributor sheet notes (you've still got that, right?), it was originally due for this release, but I forgot that it came out in a 3-pack, and I didn't have time to chart the other two songs. It will likely be out in the mid to late July pack, as I intend to chart the other two songs. As a rule, I only do songs that came out in packs with the rest of the pack, so... yeah. If it's any consolation, I had a chart sent to me in February that is patiently waiting for a slot... and it might have to wait again given what else I have penciled in. :p

By all means, if people want to submit enough charts that I can pump out a biweekly release or do fifteen song releases instead of ten, I'm totally for that... but if I get a bunch of singles, I need to chart the rest, and that requires more schedule management (or longer waits). Three weeks is the sweet spot for me not burning out or the community not losing interest.

fyi, there is an issue with Summer of '69, having to do with an empty LH keys anim chart. Import, delete it and re-export or wait for me to push out an update today and you should be safe to play sans cache rebuild (just need to replace the upgrades file).

Koetsu: If you've got a link to the latest and greatest Wii pack, and have a post/thread somewhere where I can link to it and its contents, I have no problem making a Wii tab on the sheet and throwing links to the pack, pack contents, instructions, and a support e-mail. I think we're at the point where people can reliably get it working with the docs you have, so I'm fine with that.

I just need to know I have current links and be able to tell people what's in them, as well as accurately explain any limitations or requirements.

CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, that's fair. I'd be willing to do the keys upgrades for those (I have the live files), so I'll get to those soon. I just didn't immediately figure out the layout change on the spreadsheet.

espher  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyclopsDragon wrote:
Alright, that's fair. I'd be willing to do the keys upgrades for those (I have the live files), so I'll get to those soon. I just didn't immediately figure out the layout change on the spreadsheet.

All good. I just felt a newer layout made a little more sense given that the portfolio has expanded beyond merely harmonies. :p

Koetsu  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher wrote:
If you've got a link to the latest and greatest Wii pack, and have a post/thread somewhere where I can link to it and its contents, I have no problem making a Wii tab on the sheet and throwing links to the pack, pack contents, instructions, and a support e-mail. I think we're at the point where people can reliably get it working with the docs you have, so I'm fine with that.

I just need to know I have current links and be able to tell people what's in them, as well as accurately explain any limitations or requirements.

Yeah, I've got a new pack that includes the latest stuff, or at least most of it.
http://ge.tt/8f2aVwf/v/7

I still can't keep up with the RBN stuff since they come out with such density, plus the fact it's difficult to track down Wii versions of those. Some need a songs.dta file and I can't understand why because they only complicate things for me. They can and should be on an on-demand basis due to how limited their popularity was on Wii.

Otherwise, all the new Harmony and Pro Guitar additions are there.

Last edited by Koetsu on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
espher  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koetsu wrote:
Yeah, I've got a new pack that includes the latest stuff, or at least most of it.
http://ge.tt/8f2aVwf/v/7

I still can't keep up with the RBN stuff since they come out with such density, plus the fact it's difficult to track down Wii versions of those. Some need a songs.dta file and I can't understand why because they only complicate things for me. They can and should be on an on-demand basis due to how limited their popularity was on Wii.

Otherwise, all the new Harmony and Pro Guitar additions are there.

For the pro drums stuff, you can ostensibly skip the songs.dta files if you want -- I included them in there for the odd tonic and for the eventual harmony upgrade, but it's not necessary to have them at this point.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: