FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Questioning of Spinning Wheel FC by PD527

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redskinsrock2689  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Questioning of Spinning Wheel FC by PD527 Reply with quote

This is probably the one major fc since the release of rb3 that me and many others have questioned. I am not trying to take anything away from any of his other very impressive accomplishments, or even say without a doubt that this is fake. I just want to bring to the wider attention of the sh community that at the very least, there is doubt in some peoples minds and why..

The reason this hasn't been done until now is because in the past claims like this have caused mass chaos and thread lockings so I decided to make it outside of the unfcd thread. The unfcd thread is now officially down to 4 songs, so it seemed like an appropriate time to bring this up.

First of all, here is the original pic of the Spinning wheel fc. Here is a slightly more recent pic from PD that is obviously a real fc. This is a pic of a random song that I did for the unfcd thread offline without a title update so I wouldn't have to pay for it. If you look directly below the top you will notice that on the Spinning Wheel fc, and on my pic there is no text below the band score, regarding how we are ranked compared to the rest of the leaderboards, while on his Revolution Rock fc pic, and pretty much anything you do online, there will be. Even when you do it offline it usually says "High Score".

Many people believe that he may have deleted his title update, played Spinning Wheel without it, and paused 100 times to fc the song. He does have a leaderboard spot, but that just means he could have reinstalled the update (I am sure this works).

Once again, I have no solid proof for anything, he may very well have fcd this legitimately, I just want to bring up the possibility that he may not have. Thanks for reading
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your concern is well noted and, at least, I understand you have good intentions but I'm not sure if this will be looked on too kindly by the mods. IIRC there was a lot of problems back when Danny was accused of being fake.

If you are this concerned, it probably would have been better to PM a mod about this and discuss it with them rather than making a public thread about it.

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, man? Paulo is an asshole, but he's really good at the drums. I'm not sure what your point is about the whole "high score" thing, sometimes it doesn't say that.
redskinsrock2689  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
he's really good at the drums.

So because he is really good, he couldn't have faked an fc. Like I said, I believe absolutely everything else he has done, and he may even have done this to see if he could get away with it, or it could be legit. I'm just bringing it to the attention of the community.
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play ALL of my songs online and here is a picture that doesn't have that line of text but was still done online. I also have 4 or 5 others without that line of text.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several frames between the "you beat friends" and "you're ranked whatever" where there is no line of visible text. It's entirely possible that a picture could be taken in this window and not have the text.

Just saying.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entire site was based upon the trust system. If we cannot even trust an FC picture of a highly skilled player... videos will be the only accepted proofs? C'mon. If he faked it, shame on him. But there's no way to tell unless he say so himself, in this case.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
There are several frames between the "you beat friends" and "you're ranked whatever" where there is no line of visible text. It's entirely possible that a picture could be taken in this window and not have the text.

Just saying.

I was just about to make this exact same point, because you can quite easily do that. If PD would have though that the line would have caused issue, I'm sure that he could have very easily retaken the picture.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen several results screens with no text that are post-update and online. Seems to be totally random but it definitely happens; I'm sure I have a pic or two in my thread like this but I can't get them at the moment since I'm on my phone. Also, Paulo's a great drummer, etc.

THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear I saw a video of this FC. I must be delusional I guess. Anyway, I don't think it's fake.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look like this line of investigation goes anywhere. I have no problem with skeptical inquiry into claimed FCs but I don't think this will lead to any concrete conclusion; there seems to be a plausible explanation for the screen.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: