FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/29 DLC: Bullet For My Valentine 3-Pack!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
That tends to happen a lot, doesn't it.

That's putting it lightly.

It'd be easier the list the weeks where the FUNNEST/BEST/MOST CHALLENGING song with picked for protar.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Fri May 25, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
FreakyTy  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DorkmasterFlek wrote:
Clearly we're on a metal train of DLC. I mean, Iron Maiden is metal, and these guys are metal. If there's any genre where you can lump all the bands together, it's metal, right?

Eh, I was hoping for the Maiden pack to be the start of a streak of high profile DLC or something.

I hope this means they are gonna put some bands I like in offical DLC, because RBN just ain't doing for me anymore, and I can't stand half the shit they usually put up.
TerminX13  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh.

A couple of years ago, when I was really into RB, I would've creamed myself for hours over this. Now it's just another crappy band in the game.

Grew out of 'em, I guess. >.>

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
urikobb3  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to it, lyrics will be cringe-worthy but should be fun on other instruments.
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to be an awesome pack! I love the song Scream Aim Fire. It was one of my favorites on GH:WT.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, should be fun. Scream Aim Fire was a fun song to play on WT. Tears don't Fall is nice too

Shame that the end of the solo on SAF will be just as stupid on this as on WT due to silly trill lanes.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TerminX13 wrote:
Grew out of 'em, I guess. >.>

Same here. I used to listen to them a lot a few years ago.

I'm extremely shocked about all the negative feedback here. I'm just going to go with my gut and assume the reason is because they're popular now.

Regardless, I'm definitely picking up this pack on tuesday.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Hearts Burst Into Fire? Better song than SAF imo.

Chalk up one for people who actually like BFMV!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know quite a few people who would love to have Tears Don't Fall, I used to love bullet, and the charts look good, so it'll be an easy buy from me.

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raynebc wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Edit: After hearing all three songs, the song with the pro guitar is the most boring on guitar. That tends to happen a lot, doesn't it.

Picking the easy song to chart for pro guitar is their way to "phone it in" so to speak. The single best example I know of is when they picked "We Belong" for the Pat Benatar DLC, which basically amounts to a 4 chord song.

This gets posted the week after Rime of the Ancient Mariner, a 13-minute song, gets Pro Guitar? Really? The ignorance in this is borderline trolling.

Your Betrayal charted higher than Scream Aim Fire and is fresher in people's minds... that's probably why it's charted for Pro Guitar. Same can be said for the Paramore week, and almost every time someone says "HMX fucked up the Pro Guitar upgrade choice."

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisdaschwab912 wrote:
Yuck. Pass.

It's rarely that Kris and I find common ground, but there it is.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a very rare insta-buy week for me

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gonna regret posting this but ignoring the whole non pro-drums aspect it seems like more double bass is charted in the GHWT chart for Scream Aim Fire...

I might pick up that song once I see the full chart, it's one of my guilty pleasures on World Tour
raynebc  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystakin wrote:
This gets posted the week after Rime of the Ancient Mariner, a 13-minute song, gets Pro Guitar? Really? The ignorance in this is borderline trolling.

It doesn't change how valid my point is. Some weeks they have great selections, some weeks the selections are horrible and the only obvious reason seems to be how much easier the transcription would have been to complete (ie. they were running low on time and couldn't opt to do pro guitar for a more complex song). Come back with a better argument before posting "lol you ignorant".
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raynebc wrote:
Mystakin wrote:

It doesn't change how valid my point is. Some weeks they have great selections, some weeks the selections are horrible and the only obvious reason is how much easier the transcription would have been to complete (ie. they were running low on time and couldn't opt to do pro guitar for a more complex song). Come back with a better argument before posting "lol you ignorant".

Your quote about "The only obvious reason" is where the ignorance comes into play. I gave you the more sensible reason, Your Betrayal is a more popular song. During the Paramore week, The Only Exception was the most popular song. I gave you the argument, it's not my fault you didn't read it.

Additionally, Pro Guitar should have DLC across the difficulty spectrum just like other instruments. You need easier charts to balance out the TTFAFs, 2112s, and Rime of the Ancient Mariners of the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: