FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/22 DLC: Iron Maiden Epics 6-Pack!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quazifuji wrote:
Exxucus wrote:
I really don't understand why people are so negative about the possibility of getting more Maiden. If we're getting the old stuff, that means the the band/label is on board without even pressuring HMX to release tie-ins to more recent albums, and I wouldn't mind seeing a mixed 80's, 90's, and recent stuff pack, with, say Wicker Man and Eldorado.

Are people negative about it? I mostly see people really excited about it but just wishlisting on top of their excitement. In general, the general sentiment I'm getting from this thread is "more Maiden is great and this is a good pack, I wasn't sure if we'd get more after three years, but I really want [Song] too." That doesn't seem to negative to me at all.

I think he means the negativity regarding a third pack.

Still, Maiden will soon be one of the most represented artists so they seem to not have too much issue with being in this game. Maybe another pack before yet another three years?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh Rime of the Ancient Mariner is a definite must get when I get RB3.
Shame it isn't from Flight 666, Adrians solo is immense on that version. Hopefully the charting isn't TOO bollocks.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add to the "omg I hope the song in Blitz is Wrathchild" bandwagon: omg I hope the song in Blitz is Wrathchild.

...although on balance I probably prefer the cover by Sikth.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of a meh week for me. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of Maiden, and when I saw "Iron Maiden 6-pack" I did go OMGOMGOMGOMG, but I only recognised one song in the pack (Mariner). So I've no doubt it'll be awesome, but I would have picked different Maiden songs. Will definitely pick it up eventually, but it's not a must-buy for me right now.

Hopefully we get a third pack with The Clansman, Rainmaker, Blood Brothers, Running Free, and Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
Kind of a meh week for me. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of Maiden, and when I saw "Iron Maiden 6-pack" I did go OMGOMGOMGOMG, but I only recognised one song in the pack (Mariner). So I've no doubt it'll be awesome, but I would have picked different Maiden songs. Will definitely pick it up eventually, but it's not a must-buy for me right now.

Hopefully we get a third pack with The Clansman, Rainmaker, Blood Brothers, Running Free, and Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter...

>not a must-buy
>Iron Maiden
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
2n2  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter...

I love Maiden, but yuck. Never.
uSound  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been a Maiden fan at all, but I did like the drum charts of their 12 pack, so I'll probably get this at some point.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Quazifuji wrote:
Exxucus wrote:
I really don't understand why people are so negative about the possibility of getting more Maiden. If we're getting the old stuff, that means the the band/label is on board without even pressuring HMX to release tie-ins to more recent albums, and I wouldn't mind seeing a mixed 80's, 90's, and recent stuff pack, with, say Wicker Man and Eldorado.

Are people negative about it? I mostly see people really excited about it but just wishlisting on top of their excitement. In general, the general sentiment I'm getting from this thread is "more Maiden is great and this is a good pack, I wasn't sure if we'd get more after three years, but I really want [Song] too." That doesn't seem to negative to me at all.

I think he means the negativity regarding a third pack.

Still, Maiden will soon be one of the most represented artists so they seem to not have too much issue with being in this game. Maybe another pack before yet another three years?

I don't see negativity regarding a third pack either. All I see about a third pack is people listing songs that they still want, which implies that people would be quite happy with a third pack (at least depending on the song choices).
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quazifuji wrote:
I don't see negativity regarding a third pack either. All I see about a third pack is people listing songs that they still want, which implies that people would be quite happy with a third pack (at least depending on the song choices).

Negativity about the likelihood of a third pack. >__>

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:

Dance of Death? No? That would be on my wishlist :P
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fr0z3nD3m1s3 wrote:
DVDSmith wrote:

Dance of Death? No? That would be on my wishlist :P

Needs more Paschendale.

ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
And now, to bring up an annoying fact that will probably annoy many of you as much as it annoys me.

Rime of the Ancient Mariner will not sort with 2 Minutes to Midnight and Powerslave. The Prisoner will not sort with Number of the Beast (OV) and Run to the Hills (OV). Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and Infinite Dreams will not sort with The Clairvoyant and Can I Play With Madness.

Why?

All of the previously released songs all organize under "Flight 666: Rock Band Edition"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Don't worry, I'm with you on that. As I mentioned earlier, I find it annoying, but even moreso with the first Billy Joel pack, which has songs from The Stranger being marked as both from The Stranger and from a greatest hits album.

Some things I just don't get.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
Yusuke wrote:
And now, to bring up an annoying fact that will probably annoy many of you as much as it annoys me.

Rime of the Ancient Mariner will not sort with 2 Minutes to Midnight and Powerslave. The Prisoner will not sort with Number of the Beast (OV) and Run to the Hills (OV). Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and Infinite Dreams will not sort with The Clairvoyant and Can I Play With Madness.

Why?

All of the previously released songs all organize under "Flight 666: Rock Band Edition"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Don't worry, I'm with you on that. As I mentioned earlier, I find it annoying, but even moreso with the first Billy Joel pack, which has songs from The Stranger being marked as both from The Stranger and from a greatest hits album.

Some things I just don't get.

Didn't they originally say that there was a possibility of re-sorting in the future? What if they release a patch in the future to re-enable RB2 Spoonman & Give it Away. Might they work a re-sort into that?
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishlisting you say?
  • Moonchild
  • Prowler '88
  • Drifter
  • Purgatory
  • Heaven Can Wait
  • Caught Somewhere in Time
I don't really like New Maiden(™) all that much but Futureal, El Dorado, Isle of Avalon, or Man on the Edge would be cool.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Metalhead911  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone over on the RB forums posted the tiring for all songs on all instruments. Here they are if you wish to see thm.

The Prisoner

Guitar: Devil
Bass: 5
Drums: 5
Keys: N/A
Vocals: 4

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Bass: 5
Drums: Devil
Keys: 1
Vocals: 5

Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Bass: Devil
Vocals: 4

Phantom Of The Opera

Bass: Devil
Vocals: Devil

Infinite Dreams

Guitar: 4
Bass:5
Drums:5
Keys:1
Vocals:4

Flight of Icarus

Bass: 4
Drums: 5
Keys:N/A
Vocals: Devil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: