FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Seattle Area Rock Band "Bar" Nights (all ages?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niq24601  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Seattle Area Rock Band "Bar" Nights (all ages?) Reply with quote

Some serious RB Junkies are holding regular Rock Band Nights on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. They have all the official DLC, a lot of the RBN DLC (and they'll buy any song you ask for), an ION kit, five different guitars (including the sturdy Fender replica) -- it's pretty pimp. It's very laid back, I think most people are there to drink beer more than play for points.

Sunday: Rock Bottom Brewery, Bellevue, 9pm-close. Now on stream! http://www.twitch.tv/drzealottv/
Monday: Rock Bottom Brewery, Seattle, 8pm-close

Rock Bottom Rock Band on Facebook

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser

Last edited by niq24601 on Mon May 27, 2013 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd consider showing up but all these stupid bar nights have one thing in common. Bars.

I'm under 21 and therefore not legally allowed to go to one. I wish there was a such thing as a get-together that didn't involve booze establishments. >__>

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
I'd consider showing up but all these stupid bar nights have one thing in common. Bars.

I'm under 21 and therefore not legally allowed to go to one. I wish there was a such thing as a get-together that didn't involve booze establishments. >__>

Actually, they have 3 things. Bars, night, and Rock Band!

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
niq24601  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump now that the Sunday night RB night is on twitch.tv ... the guy who's running it says he's going to try streaming at least once a month, maybe every week.

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: