FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anyone play Rock Band 2?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Anyone play Rock Band 2? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I realize this thread is largely inactive in comparison to past years, but I could use some people to play with.

Rock Band 2 for Xbox 360.

I know a lot of topics are requesting Rock Band 3 but I may be one of the few who sticks to their guns lol. I am a multi-instrumentalist but prefer to play drums. My skill level is around 99%'ing every song in the game minus Visions (still in 90%s'), but I don't care about your skill as long as you can do okay on Expert (in it for fun). DLC also doesn't matter, but is preferable, as is RB1 or other RB games.

If you're interested, please reply before clicking on my GT icon. My actual GT is not setup for XBL Gold, I have a different account I am using.

Times: Currently available mostly in the morning, this will change and will notify.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting this bump to good use..

1. It's been a month and no one wants to play Rock band 2 anymore? What lameos.

2. My XBL is hooked back up to Gold, so go ahead and add xtremecarbonSH (or click my Xbox GT icon).

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtremecarbon wrote:
Putting this bump to good use..

1. It's been a month and no one wants to play Rock band 2 anymore? What lameos.

2. My XBL is hooked back up to Gold, so go ahead and add xtremecarbonSH (or click my Xbox GT icon).

When I get myself another xbox, I just might add you. Although I have no idea when I'll get myself one. Probably within the next month or so.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing. I still play RB2. I would love to play with you. I have gold for 3 months.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone removed me from their friends list, so I don't see why not adding you would hurt :P

Looking forward to getting my ass kicked on RB2, haha.
tma  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of achievements in RB2 X360 I'm after, and I'd be happy to do with with other players. I'm in Melbourne, Australia (UTC+10), feel free to add me: zzUrbanSpaceman on Live.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: zzUrbanSpaceman
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for all the replies! I guess whining helps a little bit ;)

FL4RE: hopefully you can get one soon, I'd love to play with you.

If you have any particular songs you'd like to play, let me know so I can check my library/buy sed songs.

My Accomplishments
littlebastard  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God,finally someone who wants to play RB2.I'm in Dusseldorf,Germany , so we've got a little time difference, but you can add me.My gamertag is supaaahelt
Nidecker  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still enjoy playing RB2 more than RB3 actually, so I'm definitely in:)

All of you, feel free to add me, I mostly play guitar/bass. I'm from Sweden so my time is GMT+1 but I can play anytime no problem.

GT: Nidecker
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Nidecker
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtremecarbon wrote:
Wow, thanks for all the replies! I guess whining helps a little bit ;)

FL4RE: hopefully you can get one soon, I'd love to play with you.

If you have any particular songs you'd like to play, let me know so I can check my library/buy sed songs.

If you're still up for this I've just ordered myself another xbox 360. So hopefully within a week I'll be playing again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno about Carbon, but I'm actually still up for RB2 play time if any people above would like to add me. I've just gotten back into RB2, remembering why I like it so much better than RB3.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, thanks for the replies.

I'm usually busy with work (and I have no set schedule) but if you catch me online hit me up. I have afternoons free all week.

I actually just got my copy of Rock Band 3 in the mail today, so I will be playing through that, still down to play RB2 online. (God that note bridge is so small now...)

Fr0z3nD3m1s3 wrote:
Dunno about Carbon

Didn't we just play not too long ago? lol

My Accomplishments
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping for anyone who may still be interested.

I have RB3 now as well, so if you want to play that, let me know soon.

Only have a few more weeks left of XBL before I vanish for another year.

My Accomplishments
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to play before you vanish. Thursday night work? Oh, and I call Bass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: