FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/8 DLC: Rage Against The Machine 3-Pack!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CENSORSHIP <3
ilblud91  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
I hate to be that guy, but I'm personally really disappointed we didn't get Know Your Enemy or Bullet In The Head. Oh well, still looks like a solid pack and an instabuy

I fully agree with everything in this post.

Bullet in the Head is my favorite RAtM song. =/
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystakin wrote:
ArmtheHomeless wrote:
Hate to be that guy but the song choices are awful for one of my favorite bands to the point where I'm not even excited about this pack. A repeat and 2 meh songs...ugh. Only way this could've been worse is if they replaced Bombtrack with Renegades of Funk.

The pack should've been:

Take the Power Back
Know Your Enemy
Township Rebellion

or pretty much any 3 songs from their first 2 albums aside from the ones they chose.

Oh well...I rarely play RB anyway. Wake me again when there's a BFMV pack.

Because the smart DLC choice would be 3 non-singles without anything from arguably their biggest album (The Battle of LA). Your choices are great songs (especially Take the Power Back), but they're awful choices for the general public and terrible DLC picks.

While I dont disagree with the choices being singles and popular to the general public, Know Your Enemy is an incredibly popular song, more so than Sleep Now in the Fire and Bombtrack. Granted that's just my opinion but I dont think his choices (maybe Township Rebellion) were that bad.

Plus, Id be shocked if most Rage fans thought that the Battle of LA was the best album over Empire and epically the self titled one. Granted it's a bit foolish to say "arguably" when they only have 3 album's (and Renegades, which is a cover album and doesnt count)
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Mystakin wrote:
Because the smart DLC choice would be 3 non-singles without anything from arguably their biggest album (The Battle of LA). Your choices are great songs (especially Take the Power Back), but they're awful choices for the general public and terrible DLC picks.

While I dont disagree with the choices being singles and popular to the general public, Know Your Enemy is an incredibly popular song, more so than Sleep Now in the Fire and Bombtrack. Granted that's just my opinion but I dont think his choices (maybe Township Rebellion) were that bad.

Plus, Id be shocked if most Rage fans thought that the Battle of LA was the best album over Empire and epically the self titled one. Granted it's a bit foolish to say "arguably" when they only have 3 album's (and Renegades, which is a cover album and doesnt count)

No man, I agree. I think EE and BoLA are both weak compared to their debut, neither compare to the raw aggression, political drive and instrumental capability of their self-titled album. I do actually quite like Sleep Now in the Fire though. I think really, a 3-pack isn't enough for this band - maybe a 5/6 pack would have satisfied, adding Know Your Enemy and Take the Power Back.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Know Your Enemy is an incredibly popular song... that's just my opinion.

That's not how opinions work. Something being popular is not an opinion, it's a statistic.

I'm speaking from the level of public opinion, not personal opinion. I agree that their self-titled debut is their best album... but... most people don't. Most people would say EE or Battle is their best album, so not having a song from either of them in a pack would be a poor decision, especially with Sleep Now still not in the game.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONTROL I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Any of the songs sound incredibly fun for pro guitar so I don't mind too much that KITN doesn't have it.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killing In The Name Of...
Definite buy.
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that often that I'm totally apathetic about DLC, but today is one of those weeks.
Awesome for you guys who like it, but not a fan.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'sup *****es?

Just like with the Gold Star My Heart pack, I was able to get this pack early from the DLC livestream (they do those weekly now, you know).

So here's some videos of Guitar/Bass of the songs (mind you, these have terrible quality/audio).

FYI, Vocals are all talkies, and yes the cowbell to the intro in KITN is charted to drums.

Bombtrack
Sleep Now In The Fire
Killing In The Name
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't bought songs in awhile, but I think RATM will change that.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dragon, any chance of you posting a drum video of Killing in the Name of? I'm really curious to see what they did with the drum part from 4:24-4:44
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4lanebitching

also yeah I expected vox to be all talkies, still sad though
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
Hey dragon, any chance of you posting a drum video of Killing in the Name of? I'm really curious to see what they did with the drum part from 4:24-4:44

I can tell you - it's all roll lanes basically, with sporadic foot pedal in there for good measure. It looks roughly the same as it did in GH SH if you ever played that, but obviously its roll lanes for RB3. It kinda looked like a mindfield, but hey maybe you can manipulate the lanes to make it much easier. Idk.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres the drum charts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6usIYVUa7vc

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lololololololol kitn lanes of fucking death...... fuck that song now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: