FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Vocal Path Quick Lookup (Mobile Friendly)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Vocal Path Quick Lookup (Mobile Friendly) Reply with quote

I've probably spent more time than I should have on this but I was looking up some paths on my iphone but didn't like all the scrolling. While you can search for text on the page in mobile Safari it seems cumbersome.

Anyway, I wrote a script to parse the songs and paths from some of the various vocal path threads and made them easy to search with an autocomplete text box.

I will add other games at some point but I just wanted to get a start on this for now.

If you have an iphone (which is the only mobile browser I can test on btw) you can add this to your homescreen for quick access! (I know the little X button to clear the text field doesn't look right in mobile Safari but it still works correctly)

http://tmullin.net/sh/rb-vox-paths/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos to you, this is very useful, so I don't have to wake up my laptop all the time to check a path. How often are you going to update the app? (e.g. are you going to update it before the official pathing threads do?)
Thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: