FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[GUIDE!] How to Install Rock Band 3 Custom Songs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
espher  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's the EA disc, it shouldn't be pulling TU5 if it's not situated on the machine. Do you get the EA logo when booting or the MadCatz logo?

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
mindsink  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies. This was simply user error on my part.

I had forgotten that my Xbox was originally purchased with just the 4GB embedded flash storage, and I had added my hard drive months later.

There was old RB3 data on my flash storage which I failed to check. That's where TU#5 was. I deleted all the RB3-related files from my flash storage and now I'm good.
espher  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
Oddbrother  

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I want to edit anything inside a CON file, do I have to re-create the entire package all over again?

Do I also have to delete the song cache file to make sure the game sees the changes?
ziagg  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Quick confirmation on TU5? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm new here and am still reading myself through all your helpful posts : )

I just wanted to quickly confirm that custom songs for TU5 actually didn't happen? I have one of these madcatz discs and it would have been soooo nice to be able to get custom songs work for it.
Nyxyxylyth  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Quick confirmation on TU5? Reply with quote

ziagg wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm new here and am still reading myself through all your helpful posts : )

I just wanted to quickly confirm that custom songs for TU5 actually didn't happen? I have one of these madcatz discs and it would have been soooo nice to be able to get custom songs work for it.

Confirmed. Sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Nyxyxylyth
johnnyd713  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Please Help! Reply with quote

I downloaded Rock Band 3 off x box live and on to my flash drive. I can't find where the title update is stored to delete it. I already checked storage > memory unit > games and apps > Rock Band 3 but there is not a title update to delete. If there is something I'm missing or if there is a way to delete the title update from a PC please let me know.
espher  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Please Help! Reply with quote

johnnyd713 wrote:
I downloaded Rock Band 3 off x box live and on to my flash drive. I can't find where the title update is stored to delete it. I already checked storage > memory unit > games and apps > Rock Band 3 but there is not a title update to delete. If there is something I'm missing or if there is a way to delete the title update from a PC please let me know.

The Games On Demand version comes with TU5 baked in. You'd need an old, pre-MadCatz re-release, EA-logo-on-the-case disc to avoid that issue.

WeeAddy31  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: No files on Memory Stick Reply with quote

I formatted a 32GB memory stick a good while back for extra Xbox space.

I imagined it'd work just fine for this, so I did all the steps up until Modio, but when Modio recognises the flash drive there's nothing in it. I just went ahead and copied TU4 and 1 song as a test onto the blank page and tested it.

Nothing.

I do have the MTV/EA disc, so my only bother is not having my files show up on Modio. What's goin' on?
johnnyd713  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Using a Flash Drive Reply with quote

Is there any way to reformat the title update five version of rock band using a flash drive and some software?
espher  

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Using a Flash Drive Reply with quote

johnnyd713 wrote:
Is there any way to reformat the title update five version of rock band using a flash drive and some software?

No. You can't roll back the baked-in code.

WeeAddy31  

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: No files at all on Memory Stick Reply with quote

I formatted a 32GB memory stick a good while back for extra Xbox space.

I imagined it'd work just fine for this, so I did all the steps up until Modio, but when Modio recognises the flash drive there's nothing in it. I just went ahead and copied TU4 and 1 song as a test onto the blank page and tested it.

Nothing.

I do have the MTV/EA disc, so my only bother is not having my files show up on Modio. What's goin' on?

(Reposted cos it got ignored first time round)
rex.grg  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Modio doesn't do what it says! Reply with quote

I checked the youtube video and followed along, but I the download link for modio at the top of this thread doesn't work. I downloaded the latest modio, but it doesn't have ANYTHING like "open/close" for my usb stick. I simply have no way in modio to get that folder structure for copying my TU files. There is no "quick actions or anything just some video links and tabs! What the hell kind of modio is this? How can I get the old version, or how can I do what I need to do in the new version? or how can I use some other software to do it?
espher  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PawhJlfVLkg

Try that one.

rex.grg  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher, this worked perfectly! Everything worked great in Party Buffalo and exactly like in the video you linked! THANK YOU! I was feeling down about no more dlc from harmonix, but after discovering these customs, I can extend the playability of my Rockband gaming! Thanks so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: