FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[GUIDE!] How to Install Rock Band 3 Custom Songs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pearlized.Pistol  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

farottone wrote:
Why don't you just use Party Buffalo to transfer files? It's quick and it overwrites all songs with one click.

I guess I could try that and try starting over with this tutorial... Which version do I download? Party Buffalo Drive Explorer or Party Buffalo Drive Explorer 2.0.0.9?

(from http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps-pc/7328-party-buffalo-drive-explorer-2-0-0-9-download-xbox-360-fatx-hard-drive-usb-explorer.html)
farottone  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2.0.0.9 installed. Once you have the CON files, just move them over to the key, there's not a lot to do. ;)
brendo865  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted TU#5 and tried installing it to my flash drive, but it nothing pops up when I start up RB3 to install the update
sEBabsSeed  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a bit of trouble with this, I have the same SD card, and a card reader, and I do everything you say up until I have to go on Modio. I load up a file, but there's no files there or anything. Help?
raynebc  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you mention an SD card, I'm assuming you're trying to do this with your Wii console? If so, that won't work, these steps are for adding custom songs to the Xbox 360 version of the game.
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having an issue with one of my charts. It's only happened with this chart so far. I've tried rebuilding it, altering things, looking for oddities in the midi, and every time, I get this error. Or more specifically, the person I send it to gets that error. He's tried reloading the cache, and it did nothing to help. Does anyone know what exactly this means and if there's a consistent way to fix it?

EDIT: The issue was resolved by building to a different file path with a different name before doing the rb3con conversion.

Menacex911  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a Title 5 update to delete, as i purchased the Madcatz/Harmonix version. But i get the "disc is dirty" error. Should i just install the update 4?? Because, i mean it never asked me to update either, so im not even sure it did.
Groudon199  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menacex911 wrote:
I don't have a Title 5 update to delete, as i purchased the Madcatz/Harmonix version. But i get the "disc is dirty" error. Should i just install the update 4?? Because, i mean it never asked me to update either, so im not even sure it did.

If you buy the version published by Mad Catz, it comes with TU5 pre-installed.

Last edited by Groudon199 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Groudon199
Menacex911  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groudon199 wrote:
Menacex911 wrote:

If you buy the version published by Mat Catz, it comes with TU5 pre-installed.

So am i screwed?
Nyxyxylyth  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groudon199 wrote:
If you buy the version published by Mat Catz, it comes with TU5 pre-installed.
Menacex911 wrote:
So am i screwed?

Uh huh.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Nyxyxylyth
Jusey1  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a tip. Get Rock Band Blitz.

Any song you download on the Rock Band Blitz game will work in Rock Band 3 (And vice versa).

Therefore, you can be on Title Update 4 on Rock Band 3 and when you want a song from online, just play Rock Band Blitz and get it that way! (I have Blitz and it is still an awesome game tbh so worth getting).
pikminguts92  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could use the Rock Band Music Store app on Xbox 360. That would be better if you're like me and have to buy the pro upgrades.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Rock-Band-Music-Store/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545607d5?cid=SLink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PikminGuts92
EvilCornbread  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When set up with TU4 and custom songs on a stick, does that mean that any DLC in your library is not playable because you're not logged into XBL?

e: Set this all up tonight, and it's odd. Almost all of my songs will play without being logged into XBL, but a few of them won't. I think they're all really early DLC? Even though most of my DLC and all the imported RB1/Rb2/Lego songs I tried worked fine.
espher  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilCornbread wrote:
When set up with TU4 and custom songs on a stick, does that mean that any DLC in your library is not playable because you're not logged into XBL?

e: Set this all up tonight, and it's odd. Almost all of my songs will play without being logged into XBL, but a few of them won't. I think they're all really early DLC? Even though most of my DLC and all the imported RB1/Rb2/Lego songs I tried worked fine.

You can play any songs associated with your Xbox without being signed in to a profile and on XBL. If you switched consoles, you'd need to use the licence transfer tool thing to get them associated with that console for play.

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
DeathThreatUK  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Help! Reply with quote

Trying to make my own customs and i have a VERY strange problem. The entire right channel of audio is replaced with a clipping noise when my custom gets to the game, even though i have checked the wav file and it is fine. What is going on?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: