FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[GUIDE!] How to Install Rock Band 3 Custom Songs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pheran  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reldan wrote:
It's actually easier than that - the 360 effectively treats the EA disc version and Mad Catz GoD version as two different games.

If you set up a USB drive with Title Update 4 and your Customs it will use that if you launch the disk version of the game. To play connected to Live just launch the GoD version instead off your hard drive which doesn't even bother doing anything with the Title Update files on your USB. Makes it even easier than deleting and reinstalling the Title Update 5 to switch between having Live and Custom access to the game.

Reidan, thanks very much for posting this. I have both the on-demand version and the old disc version. This makes it super easy to switch between customs and online play because I never have to worry about deleting or redownloading Title Update 5.
southpaw1977  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post, and sorry if this has already been answered - I did look!
As Partybuffalo has issues squirting over 200 files into a folder, can I simply transfer my custom songs from the USB to the hard drive on my 360?
RunDevilRun007  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...I have a question here...If I load some custom songs into RB3, delete TU #5 and then later on go online and re-download TU #5 would that prevent me from playing ANY songs or just the customs? Cause if it's the latter I'll just delete TU #5 and re-install TU #4 when I wanna play customs.
DrivenInsane  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(...and, like Joan Crawford, I rise from my grave...)

Help! I don't know if anyone's asked this before, but I don't feel like shuffling through the thread for a solution.
The thing is: Party Buffalo won't open for me! Every time I try, it gives me the message "Party Buffalo has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. We are sorry for the inconvenience".
What am I doing wrong? What should I do right?

EDIT: OK, verified the thread from start to finish. Looks like I'm the only one with this problem (using PB 2.0.1.0 on WinXP, BTW - yeah, I know, I'm cheap).

EDIT 2: Never mind, I already managed to find a solution. I searched all over the Internet for a substitute program and found that USB XTAF works pretty well for me. Managed to finally get customs to work, mostly by myself. Thanks a lot for nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm curious about save files with this... because I went down to title update 4, it says you can either destroy your old save file, or go without saving. Currently I just made a new throwaway profile to only use for customs, is this the best way to go around that?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sir are a god amongst men!

Thanks to the guide I've been able to add (and play) custom songs and some songs that I always wished were in the game to start with.

Thanks again!
5* KoC on Hard [X]
FC Cult of Personality on Hard (GH3)[ ] & (SH)[ ] & (RB3)[X]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: JumperM0nkey PSN Name: Ianisonline
Jusey1  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iammax wrote:
So I'm curious about save files with this... because I went down to title update 4, it says you can either destroy your old save file, or go without saving. Currently I just made a new throwaway profile to only use for customs, is this the best way to go around that?

I just downloaded TU4 and put it onto my flash drive and then move it onto my harddrive, like I do with all customs... Cause I don't care to play online (Though my Xbox Account is an ONLINE LIVE account and do use it to go online)... I just don't play RB3 online so never update to TU5.
darkmaniac11  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:34 am    Post subject: Guide Still Valid in 2023? Reply with quote

Hey! Was curious to know if the guide above still works in 2023.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: