FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB 3 DLC Optimal Drum Path's (taking Requests)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyclopsDragon wrote:
bth3571 wrote:
CyclopsDragon wrote:
bth3571 wrote:
Im sure of the path. Whether or not ur doin in right, i don't know. As for the gtr breaks i have no idea. I dont follow when the gtr breaks are. Drumming solo for scoring has nothing to do with when the gtr is playing, if thats what u mean.

No, what I mean is the section called "Gtr Break", which has the hard fill on drums. I tried the path again and I still didn't have the 2 activation at the end. I recorded a video if you want me to show you. Are you sure you got the OD beat right? OD drains at half speed in AoH.


You lost me man.... let me see the vid.

Alright, here's the video. I counted the 0 activations.


Ok everything is good until 3:50 Hit that last white note early as you possibly can. it will activate as soon as you hit it, hiding the next red note and the next yellow and bass notes. then after that miss 2. Great job by the way!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
CyclopsDragon  
 




Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 155
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops double post.

Last edited by CyclopsDragon on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Wii Friend Code: 6931229409629625
CyclopsDragon  
 




Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 155
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
Ok everything is good until 3:50 Hit that last white note early as you possibly can. it will activate as soon as you hit it, hiding the next red note and the next yellow and bass notes. then after that miss 2. Great job by the way!!!

If you want me to get the fill right after that phrase to show up, that's impossible. There's less than half a second between the end of the phrase and the fill's start; I'm pretty sure it wouldn't even show up if I had BNS enabled. Here's an FC where the player was using BNS. The fill doesn't appear.
_________________
RB2 FC: 230572199793

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Wii Friend Code: 6931229409629625
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyclopsDragon wrote:
bth3571 wrote:
Ok everything is good until 3:50 Hit that last white note early as you possibly can. it will activate as soon as you hit it, hiding the next red note and the next yellow and bass notes. then after that miss 2. Great job by the way!!!

If you want me to get the fill right after that phrase to show up, that's impossible. There's less than half a second between the end of the phrase and the fill's start; I'm pretty sure it wouldn't even show up if I had BNS enabled. Here's an FC where the player was using BNS. The fill doesn't appear.


Well you asked for optimal. You didnt say, hey tell me a path that i can do, lol... right? Some things seem impossible but believe me that path is the highest amount of points you can get on that song. If you want a path you can do then do 2-1-0-0-0-0-0.....and as for IHomer, he is not human like the rest of us and really doesnt need a path to beat all of us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastinIsMyGame wrote:
bth you are so helpful, thanks for all of these. That being said, do you have paths for Tears Don't Fall, Pray for Plagues, Fragments and Inheritors? Oh, and PLEASE tell me that The Hourglass Paroxysm Part 2 isn't AI, I have no idea how my score is so low. Oh, one more thing; that whole 0E when I'm supposed to hit the OD early, yeah I can't do it. I hit the phrase at what seems to be the earliest point, and no activation fill comes, or I just hit it too early and miss. I seriously tried that 0E on The Great Escape 10 times, and I got nowhere, I even tried bns a couple times, and nothing worked. Do you have any tips on these activations, because they are really making me rage.


With the whole hitting early activations thing BNS is the way to go. Some opt paths require you to either be on standard or bns.. or in some cases both. I'm not a top 10 player but i do know some who use both to gain extra pts. knowone remembers #2 lol. anyway.....

tears dont fall 3-1-0-0-0-1 should = 324575

fragments 2-0-0-3-0-0-1 should = 276775

inheritors 0-3-1-0-1-0 should = 344775

good luck!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
Yusuke  
 




Joined: 04 Nov 2006
Posts: 1663

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
CyclopsDragon wrote:
bth3571 wrote:
Ok everything is good until 3:50 Hit that last white note early as you possibly can. it will activate as soon as you hit it, hiding the next red note and the next yellow and bass notes. then after that miss 2. Great job by the way!!!

If you want me to get the fill right after that phrase to show up, that's impossible. There's less than half a second between the end of the phrase and the fill's start; I'm pretty sure it wouldn't even show up if I had BNS enabled. Here's an FC where the player was using BNS. The fill doesn't appear.


Well you asked for optimal. You didnt say, hey tell me a path that i can do, lol... right? Some things seem impossible but believe me that path is the highest amount of points you can get on that song. If you want a path you can do then do 2-1-0-0-0-0-0.....and as for IHomer, he is not human like the rest of us and really doesnt need a path to beat all of us.


To be fair, he asked for a non-BNS optimal path. And even then that fill would need BNS, massive calibration abuse, AND a fucktastically early hit, and even then that might not be possible.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: x Yusuke23 x
BeastinIsMyGame  
 




Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 89

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going back and trying to fc all of the Avenged Sevenfold songs on pro drums. It's not easy, but so far it doesn't seem like any of them are AI, so could I get the paths for Bat Country, Nightmare, So Far Away, Almost Easy, Critical Acclaim, Scream, and Afterlife.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
To be fair, he asked for a non-BNS optimal path. And even then that fill would need BNS, massive calibration abuse, AND a fucktastically early hit, and even then that might not be possible.


Agreed, but possible. And btw the 2-1-0-0-0-0-0 path will get you 1st xplat. so the other path is for someone willing to take the time to beat it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
Yusuke  
 




Joined: 04 Nov 2006
Posts: 1663

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastinIsMyGame wrote:
I'm going back and trying to fc all of the Avenged Sevenfold songs on pro drums. It's not easy, but so far it doesn't seem like any of them are AI, so could I get the paths for Bat Country, Nightmare, So Far Away, Almost Easy, Critical Acclaim, Scream, and Afterlife.


Xplat on Bat Country is AI (Credit to RBKenneth). Nightmare is 0-1-0-1-0-2-0 (Credit to JohnnyMac). So Far Away is AI (Xplat is currently JohnnyMac, who I believed has 2 backend squeezes due to low BPM). No clue how first xplat got the score he did on Almost Easy (im assuming some crazy cal path) but the path I know is 0-0-0-1-0-0-0 (RBKenneth).

I'll let bth handle the rest cuz I'm lazy.

Also don't forget Welcome to the Family and Unholy Confessions and Seize the Day.

And Beast and the Harlot....... lol
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: x Yusuke23 x
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not trying to question anyone or step on toes but try 0-0-0-2-2-0-0 for BC. should = 340275.

Nightmare is correct but hit first set of whites early.. should equal 306275.

Almost easy is 0-0-0-1-0-0L-0 should be opt at 228875

critical acc... is 0-1-0-2-2-1 should = 269175

scream 0L-0-0-0-0-1-3 should = 293675... not opt but 2nd

afterlife will be hard to opt... 3-0-0L-0-1-0-0 should = 271275. without the Late hit you will get 2nd

Welcome to the fam 0L-AI should = 188775

Unholy conf. 0-0-0-0-1 should = 245275

Seize the day " we are about to piss ALOT of ppl off" 0-0-0-0-1-0-0-0-0 should = 179275

Beast is AI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
Yusuke  
 




Joined: 04 Nov 2006
Posts: 1663

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beast is 0-0-0-1-0-1-0-0-0
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: x Yusuke23 x
PuppetMaster9  
 




Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1379
Location: [SUBJECT HOMETOWN HERE]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
Beast is AI

/facepalm

Yusuke wrote:
beast is 0-0-0-1-0-1-0-0-0

This guy knows what's up.
_________________




YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
bth3571 wrote:
Beast is AI

/facepalm

Yusuke wrote:
beast is 0-0-0-1-0-1-0-0-0

This guy knows what's up.


LOL... Actually i took it off ur score. and knowone has FCed on ps3.

/FACEPALM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
LasagnaViking  
 




Joined: 19 Jan 2013
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could i get a path for Next to You? Going for all Police fc's on drums. Thanks
_________________
 photo wlrKxBB_zps353d39d9.png photo ICanSeeForMilesDrums_zpsb727c04f.png
 photo JerryDrums_zps59393b81.png photo LassoOMB_zps09c4d1f8.png
 photo bath_zps23674c7e.png photo OneArmedScissorOMB_zps6f25c275.png
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: LasagnaViking
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LasagnaViking wrote:
could i get a path for Next to You? Going for all Police fc's on drums. Thanks


1-0-2-0E-0 SHOULD = 177975

Probably gotta hit the Early with BNS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Copyright © 2006-2017 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB