FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB 3 DLC Optimal Drum Path's (taking Requests)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Yusuke  
 




Joined: 04 Nov 2006
Posts: 1663

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way in hell that score is All Bodies 2x. All Bodies 2x should almost hit 700k.

I put your path into iPather and it does seem to beat my path by about 10k, however, and the actual score is 704,490.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: x Yusuke23 x
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
There is no way in hell that score is All Bodies 2x. All Bodies 2x should almost hit 700k.

I put your path into iPather and it does seem to beat my path by about 10k, however, and the actual score is 704,490.


I guess the midi is incorrect for that 1 then. not sure. I dont have the song or the score on keldon so i had nothing to compare it to. But at least you can get 10k higher now tho.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
BeastinIsMyGame  
 




Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 89

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
Yusuke wrote:
There is no way in hell that score is All Bodies 2x. All Bodies 2x should almost hit 700k.

I put your path into iPather and it does seem to beat my path by about 10k, however, and the actual score is 704,490.


I guess the midi is incorrect for that 1 then. not sure. I dont have the song or the score on keldon so i had nothing to compare it to. But at least you can get 10k higher now tho.

I'm pretty sure Yusuke was playing on Pro, hence the massive point difference. Your We Collide path was definitely right, so disregard my concern. That All Bodies path got me first on ps3 as did your Indians path . Do you have paths for Synthesized and In a Big Country? Oh, and is The Thief in the Night Part 1 AI?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have Synth.... And yes the thief is AI.

In a Big Country is 0-0L-0E-2-0-0 should = 216775

Congrats on the other 2 songs thats awesome....whats ur ps3 tag? Obvi mine is the same lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
Yusuke  
 




Joined: 04 Nov 2006
Posts: 1663

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Durf. I forgot completely about the point difference on pro and reg.

I also feel like the only one who plays pro <_<
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: x Yusuke23 x
CyclopsDragon  
 




Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 155
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I get an optimal non-BNS path for Aesthetics of Hate? I want to see if the path I'm using right now is any good.
_________________
RB2 FC: 230572199793

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Wii Friend Code: 6931229409629625
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyclopsDragon wrote:
Could I get an optimal non-BNS path for Aesthetics of Hate? I want to see if the path I'm using right now is any good.


2-1-0-0-0-0-0-2... good luck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
CyclopsDragon  
 




Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 155
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
2-1-0-0-0-0-0-2... good luck

Are you sure? When I tested this path, the last activation never came. Are all of the 0s supposed to come before the fill in Gtr Break?
_________________
RB2 FC: 230572199793

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Wii Friend Code: 6931229409629625
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyclopsDragon wrote:
bth3571 wrote:
2-1-0-0-0-0-0-2... good luck

Are you sure? When I tested this path, the last activation never came. Are all of the 0s supposed to come before the fill in Gtr Break?


Im sure of the path. Whether or not ur doin in right, i don't know. As for the gtr breaks i have no idea. I dont follow when the gtr breaks are. Drumming solo for scoring has nothing to do with when the gtr is playing, if thats what u mean.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
CyclopsDragon  
 




Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 155
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
Im sure of the path. Whether or not ur doin in right, i don't know. As for the gtr breaks i have no idea. I dont follow when the gtr breaks are. Drumming solo for scoring has nothing to do with when the gtr is playing, if thats what u mean.

No, what I mean is the section called "Gtr Break", which has the hard fill on drums. I tried the path again and I still didn't have the 2 activation at the end. I recorded a video if you want me to show you. Are you sure you got the OD beat right? OD drains at half speed in AoH.
_________________
RB2 FC: 230572199793

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Wii Friend Code: 6931229409629625
BeastinIsMyGame  
 




Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That In A Big Country path is giving me problems, I can't seem to hit the phrase early enough to move the fill, but I can tell it's the best path so thanks. I just got a lot of songs, so do you have paths for One of THOSE Nights, The Great Escape, Hard To See, and The Diary of Jane?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastinIsMyGame wrote:
That In A Big Country path is giving me problems, I can't seem to hit the phrase early enough to move the fill, but I can tell it's the best path so thanks. I just got a lot of songs, so do you have paths for One of THOSE Nights, The Great Escape, Hard To See, and The Diary of Jane?


one of those nights 2-2-1 should = 157175 * 1st xplat

the great escape 0-0e-1-3 no chain-4 should = 153375 * 1st xplat

the diary of jane 1-0-0-0-0 should = 142775


i got nothing for hard to see yet. Glad to see my paths are being put to good use by someone. I got bored of drumming, i actually like doing this for now..lol


Last edited by bth3571 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
bth3571  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyclopsDragon wrote:
bth3571 wrote:
Im sure of the path. Whether or not ur doin in right, i don't know. As for the gtr breaks i have no idea. I dont follow when the gtr breaks are. Drumming solo for scoring has nothing to do with when the gtr is playing, if thats what u mean.

No, what I mean is the section called "Gtr Break", which has the hard fill on drums. I tried the path again and I still didn't have the 2 activation at the end. I recorded a video if you want me to show you. Are you sure you got the OD beat right? OD drains at half speed in AoH.


You lost me man.... let me see the vid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: bth3571 aka betterthankev
BeastinIsMyGame  
 




Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth you are so helpful, thanks for all of these. That being said, do you have paths for Tears Don't Fall, Pray for Plagues, Fragments and Inheritors? Oh, and PLEASE tell me that The Hourglass Paroxysm Part 2 isn't AI, I have no idea how my score is so low. Oh, one more thing; that whole 0E when I'm supposed to hit the OD early, yeah I can't do it. I hit the phrase at what seems to be the earliest point, and no activation fill comes, or I just hit it too early and miss. I seriously tried that 0E on The Great Escape 10 times, and I got nowhere, I even tried bns a couple times, and nothing worked. Do you have any tips on these activations, because they are really making me rage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
CyclopsDragon  
 




Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 155
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bth3571 wrote:
CyclopsDragon wrote:
bth3571 wrote:
Im sure of the path. Whether or not ur doin in right, i don't know. As for the gtr breaks i have no idea. I dont follow when the gtr breaks are. Drumming solo for scoring has nothing to do with when the gtr is playing, if thats what u mean.

No, what I mean is the section called "Gtr Break", which has the hard fill on drums. I tried the path again and I still didn't have the 2 activation at the end. I recorded a video if you want me to show you. Are you sure you got the OD beat right? OD drains at half speed in AoH.


You lost me man.... let me see the vid.

Alright, here's the video. I counted the 0 activations.
_________________
RB2 FC: 230572199793

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Wii Friend Code: 6931229409629625
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Copyright © 2006-2017 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB