FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BeachBum187: 3466 FCs / Foreplay/Longtime OMB, RB4 stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeachBum187 wrote:

@Thewinnerisgeeg:
Thank you Sir! . Yes we used to play RB together, this was probably at least 3-4 years ago..or so it seems. Your gamertag has been on my Friends List ever since, and has never logged in again. Have you made a new one?

Yeah I did make a new one, I have 3 old ones I never use anymore because those were just my free one month accounts >.>

You can add me on geegSH if you want, I just need to delete a few friends first.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
ellak96  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A. Mazing. All his songs are frustrating on vox.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complexity of Light Full EP Vox and Bass FC (Not Voxbass)

I am very proud of this accomplishment, I never thought I'd FC all Children of Nova Songs on Vox. Vox was definitely way harder than bass for this one.

I hope the last picture of my setlist is enough for proof for the other 3 FCs, I don't have pictures of the others (I made sure there aren't any 99% FCs on the leaderboards, which there isn't). Don't make fun of my low amount of songs either please, I've been starting to get lots of dlc now

Dat Bass

Banners Earned:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there are a lot of things that people think they will never accomplish, but they wind up doing it...Nice job, BTW!
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol you have more songs than me
and yeah Vocals are pretty hard on those CoN songs
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work! The EP is balls on vocals, especially We Collide for me which I find semi-chokable. The Bass is not easy either. Good work

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First things first. Dat Artwork on Second Sight Blackout Bass.

@Guitarherofan: Thanks, It's amazing what you can accomplish by just making a thread like this! I used to play more for fun, I had FCs, but never counted them. My whole perspective changed when I made this thread. For once, I actually started playing bass in solo play. Now that is something I would have never done before if it weren't for this!

@Beliskner: That's surprising . Out of all my RB friends on xbox, I'm pretty much the only one that has less than 1.5k songs... >_>.
Thanks man , they were pretty challenging to say the least. I attempted to do them before I made this thread, and I just stopped at 4/6 songs haha.

@Shane:Thanks We Collide is pretty annoying on vox. Breathing = Strong . I'd have to say that they're all semi-chokable except for Arcaedion and Second Sight Blackout. If I remember The Complexity of Light took me a couple tries as well. Hopefully their new album gets onto the RBN soon, I bought the CD from their web-site and it is pretty amazing actually .

Last edited by BeachBum187 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Beach Bum187
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeachBum187 wrote:
@Guitarherofan: Thanks, It's amazing what you can accomplish by just making a thread like this! I used to play more for fun, I had FCs, but never counted them. My whole perspective changed when I made this thread. For once, I actually started playing bass in solo play. Now that is something I would have never done before if it weren't for this!

I used to just play for fun, too..I didn't even care about FC's..But, ever since I made a Scorehero account, I have been going for FC's all the time, and Scorehero is what influenced me to get more FC's...Which, I now have over 300 FC's on E/M/H/X on all instruments...Mostly on Expert..But, if it weren't for Scorehero, I would barely have 50 FC's..And making an Accomplishments Thread is a great way to keep track of your progress..
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the Complexity of Light Full EP FC on Vox and "Dat Bass".
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work here, Shane. You'd be quite the multi-instrumentalist once you get drums, so I'm looking forward to that Mr. Green What's next for ya?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Fr0z3nd3m1s3: Thanks Dat Bass for life!

@Gabe: Aww thanks Gabe . There's a lot of things that a really wanna get done, but for now I've mainly been doing stuff that has banners already made so I can get a few more on my first post because I really like them pictures . Avenged Sevenfold All songs vox / bass will probably be next. Also been doing a little bit more keys.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome stuff Shane. Keep up the great work man. Think you could FC the All Shall Perish songs on bass?
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Maine... </3 5/6 is definitely possible, I got the three easy ones dones already However the last one -the one with stupid strumming that I can't remember the name since I can't stand playing their songs- will most likely be Lolno even if I did attempt to grind that one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vocals was easier on this one than Dat Bass.

Welcome to the Family gave me the most trouble

I'm also not sure why my Afterlife picture seems to be at a different size even though it's the same size as the rest >_>

Banners:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad to be done with this song! This has got to be the worst charted song in all of existance for vocalists. The timing is way off in some phrases, and some phrases have the most random pitches. It's like the authoring company hired infants to chart this song because they didn't know how to chart it themselves.

Thank you for the links Shane . After I got the second LOLWTF phrase down it was a matter of not choking on the phrase with really short pitch lines. This also puts me around 425 Vox FCs now. I might edit this later with a new FC list, but I'm at work taking a small break and don't have access to that right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: