FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Grand-master (Visions Full Band FC ON RB2!!!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took me a few days to FC Hells Bells. I thought it was just another easy song, but that outro caught me off guard. It took me 7 -1's and an overstrum to FC it.

I'm down to 7 FC's.
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
Took me a few days to FC Hells Bells. I thought it was just another easy song, but that outro caught me off guard. It took me 7 -1's and an overstrum to FC it.

I'm down to 7 FC's.

Great job, anyway. Hells Bells is an excellent FC!
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AC/DC FGFC! I'm happy to get another FGFC.

I also worked on Visions after. I choked 3 times in Bridge A (I'll consider them chokes because i only fc'd up to it once, and that was the time i had that outro choke LOL).

4 FC's to go, and Visions is gonna happen soon
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THOWYDmjgnc

This is one of my runs where I got -2 in Bridge A. I did in fact have another choke after the bridge a couple of days ago, in the chorus (facepalm). BUT, im amazingly consistant with Bridge, and almost consistant with Bridge A, so this song should be going down soon enough. Maybe i'll use Daniel's (Geeg's) bridge a method he posted, i dunno. :P
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hX1X9RmyI8&lc=Y-NYGiEN9fk3KidVVq9yITGeq1JXK5tBwsOvedkXK3w&feature=inbox

Well. 3rd time past the bridge, and of course, i choke again.
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgQ5LZrKkU

Panic Attack Bass fc, which was made like over 6 months ago.
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added a OMBFC counter. Don't really have that many but expect that number to go up soon
ellak96  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got this. Just Visons left.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope^ Still have Run to the Hills, Paranoid and Enter Sandman along with Visions. I would just be down to Visions by now but my rb1 broke :/
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRkai2KvUH4&feature=plcp Rust in Peace... Polaris FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjIZManGMfE&feature=relmfu Brain Stew/Jaded FC

I also got Hanger 18 and Blackened. Brain Stew was done months ago so that means I got 3 hard fc`s in the past 2 days
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRlEdaDEs5Y

EAST JESUS NOWHERE FC! Also giving me teh OMBFC :3
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRlEdaDEs5Y

EAST JESUS NOWHERE FC! Also giving me teh OMBFC :3

congrats on that FC AND EPIC REACTION AT THE END
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! That's an FC I'll never get! I remember when I was really happy I just GSed it Great job!
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Green Day Songs FC on Guitar and Bass Glad to have finally finished that. I'm at like 30 fc's for Vocals so maybe i'll finish up the FGFC and the dlc and get 3/4
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brainpower FC! Picture later, took like 15 minutes, one handed the triplets, choked 4 times at the end transition because of that :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 2 of 33

Jump to: