FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
3/6 DLC: Singles from Good Charlotte, Everclear, & Mastodon!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knux2007  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I know Curl of the Burl is one of the more popular songs off of The Hunter, but I would have much preferred Blasteroid off of the album. Other songs, eh.

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
Nubnut wrote:
With that being said, I'm looking forward to Curl, but I definitely second shift and parama. We need more Blood Mountain and Crack the Skye, seriously I would kill someone in order to play Capillarian Crest, or The Last Baron.

if you care I have a GHTunes cover of Capillarian Crest up on GH5/GHWoR for 360 >.>

I'll keep that in mind, but my GH: WoR disc is dead, and my GH5 disc is missing.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Mogwai  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep checking DLC releases even though I haven't played RB in months. I'm gonna get back to it eventually as I always do, but I guess until some solid songs come out that really look good to me I'll put it off and play "normal" games.

Then I get on and see Everclear and think "Oh shit, I love Everclear. I bet it's a shitty song though".

Fuck no it isn't! It's not at all my favorite from them, but it's still a damn good song. I fucking love Everclear so much and I can't wait to play this song. They're the band that got me into music, so they're one of my favorites and they hold a special place with me haha. I really hope we see some more Everclear. When I got into doing customs I spent a while just focusing on their songs because they fit the game so well. I really want to get ahold of a chart for Sunflowers sometime. Seems like it'd be real fun on guitar.

I'm not a fan of Good Charlotte by any means. I mean, what 22 year old with any shred of self-respect is? But I do remember Anthem haha, I used to love that song when I was in 6th or 7th grade. It was the intro song to that show Undergrads too, which was a great show. I'm probably gonna get this song so I can play it when nobody is around and I feel like a trip down memory lane.

Never heard the Mastadon song. I don't care for their music, but their charts are kinda fun to play. I might check it out.

edit-Ah I relistened to Anthem. That actually wasn't the theme to Undergrads.. It was The Click.
Check out some of my guides:
Guide To Rasing SH Score Rank - http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73482&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I try to make electronic music: Http://www.myspace.com/soundteq
Almost 60 GH5 XFCs

Last edited by Mogwai on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
Santa Monica is a good gauge for finding anyone under the age of 20. Not so much whether they think its good or not, but actually knowing it. Its one of those 90s tunes that get everyone to sing in the bar. I wouldn't expect many teens or younger to know it.
I was 4 years old when that song was released, and never heard it prior to playing through Band Hero a month and a half ago.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harmonix, why you no pro upgrade for Mastodon!?

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Harmonix, why you no pro upgrade for Mastodon!?

Blood and Thunder?
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well obviously. =p I'm just saying normally when a big band known to have awesome guitar work in it gets DLC, it tends to get pro upgrades.

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
youhas  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mogwai wrote:
It's not at all my favorite from them, but it's still a damn good song. I fucking love Everclear so much and I can't wait to play this song. They're the band that got me into music, so they're one of my favorites and they hold a special place with me haha. I really hope we see some more Everclear.

I admit, I'm always randomly cheered up a bit running into folks who are into Everclear. They're one of those bands who seemed to fall off the edge of the universe in 1998 or so, where if you ask folks about them today, most will have some vaguely hazy memories about Santa Monica and that's it. But I was pretty gung ho about them back in the day myself, and I know that "Sparkle and Fade" was on my Top Ten Albums I'd Love as Complete Album DLC wishlist. That's a wish that ain't getting fulfilled anytime soon... but eh, one track is at least a start!

P.S. When I saw there was a Good Charlotte single, I was all, "please be 'The Click'!"... and that was exclusively because I remembered the song as the Undergrads theme.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
KiNGY0Y0  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Well obviously. =p I'm just saying normally when a big band known to have awesome guitar work in it gets DLC, it tends to get pro upgrades.

This.
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always liked Santa Monica. Curl of the Burl is probably my least favorite Mastodon song of all-time, but that's like saying that I have a least favorite brand of chocolate. Good Charlotte...well, pass.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:

Monica might be good on Pro...
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. I'm just begging for more Mastadon. =p

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
HellAshes wrote:

Monica might be good on Pro...

I feel like Santa Monica will be a decent low-tier pro song. Nothing terribly exciting/memorable, but also nothing I feel as being particularly undeserving of an upgrade.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my least favorite Mastodon songs, Good Charlotte (ugh) and Everclear, which is pretty cool. 1/3 this week for me
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was like "HELL YEAH MASTODON", listened to the song and now I am just like 'meh'.

May get it, depending on the drum chart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: