FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
3/6 DLC: Singles from Good Charlotte, Everclear, & Mastodon!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BathTub  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably just pick up the Everclear.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard Anthem. Curl is a really good song. I don't remember Santa Monica, it's not really memorable enough to have on two games.

Average week. Three song-pack with only one pro upgrade. We need to get those legacy upgrades released.

EDIT: Anthem is a boring song. Santa Monica is pretty good.

EDIT 2: Anthem isn't that bad after a second listen.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
Never heard Anthem.
what are you, like 6?
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or he's like me and hasn't listened to the radio post-2000 and tries to avoid generic rock.

With that being said, I'm looking forward to Curl, but I definitely second shift and parama. We need more Blood Mountain and Crack the Skye, seriously I would kill someone in order to play Capillarian Crest, or The Last Baron.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, some more Good Charlotte. Now all we need is Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and I'll be happy.

Will pick up Everclear at some point. Just after Every Rose was released I was thinking what a great soundtrack Band Hero had, and here we are with another one taken off the list. Sweet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
expertwin wrote:
Never heard Anthem.
what are you, like 6?
Or he's like me and hasn't listened to the radio post-2000 and tries to avoid generic rock.

Nope...he's 6.

Also...hearing Good Charlotte is a complete nostalgia tripper. Nuts.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everclear and Good Charlotte this week for me. Don't really think I'd get Mastodon. Wanting that Sleeping Giant...
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Nubnut wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
expertwin wrote:
Never heard Anthem.
what are you, like 6?

Nope...he's 6.

Also...hearing Good Charlotte is a complete nostalgia tripper. Nuts.

No, I'm not six years old. I just haven't heard it.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Zman10894  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curl of the Burl?!

Dammit and I just spent all my points...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrMilksop94
youhas  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Everclear! Awesome - I think they were at the top of my "bands I've really enjoyed who have no tracks out in Rock Band" list. Admittedly, Santa Monica was pretty far down in the queue of songs I wanted to see from them, the song not being terribly interesting in a gameplay sense - and already existing on the GH side of the divide were I so inclined - though at least there are pro charts to help sweeten the deal. And hey, at least this means that maybe we'll see other tracks from them pop up some year, yes? A man can dream, anyway.... (Presumably said Everclear song(s) will pop up in a random singles pack in 2014 alongside Good Charlotte's "The Click", for maximum congruency.)

thecaptainof wrote:
Santa Monica is a rare example of a song I really like but don't particularly want to play in Rock Band.

I think I've had multiple booze-fueled conversations during random Rock Band parties about what the coolest-to-hear-but-lamest-to-play track that could be put out would be. "Steal My Sunshine" by Len had a lot of support, but opinions differ, natch.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Santa Monica is a good gauge for finding anyone under the age of 20. Not so much whether they think its good or not, but actually knowing it. Its one of those 90s tunes that get everyone to sing in the bar. I wouldn't expect many teens or younger to know it.

Quote:
we can live beside the ocean, leave the fire beside. Swim out past the breakers and watch the world die

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy whoa, batman. CURL OF THE BURL \m/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:
thecaptainof wrote:
Santa Monica is a rare example of a song I really like but don't particularly want to play in Rock Band.

I think I've had multiple booze-fueled conversations during random Rock Band parties about what the coolest-to-hear-but-lamest-to-play track that could be put out would be. "Steal My Sunshine" by Len had a lot of support, but opinions differ, natch.

Ahhh, man. I'd totally forgotten about that song... gonna have to dig it out now. Agree on the context too, now I think about it. (EDIT: also, anything by Grandaddy. I'd be stoked to see them get DLC just because I think they're fantastic, but they wouldn't be on most people's must-play lists.)

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
WHY CAN'T WE GET ANY CRACK THE SKYE SONGS? :<

I know, right?
Still, Curl of the Burl has me interested to some degree. I'll see how it looks before purchasing though.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Parama  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
With that being said, I'm looking forward to Curl, but I definitely second shift and parama. We need more Blood Mountain and Crack the Skye, seriously I would kill someone in order to play Capillarian Crest, or The Last Baron.

if you care I have a GHTunes cover of Capillarian Crest up on GH5/GHWoR for 360 >.>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: